NFLUK 2019 Mock Draft Team Sign Ups - Page 13 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL season

Old 14.03.2019, 08:27 AM
All Pro

For me it has to be stay here, but use that other forum as an emergency forum if you can’t login etc.

So it may require some cross posting, but I think here mainly and there if for any reason logging in is an issue etc

May mean someone will have to post any picks on there, on here - but that’s ok
Old 14.03.2019, 08:43 AM
MVP

Same, probably a bit late in the day to have everyone shift over to the emergency one. Maybe next year use the emergency one exclusively as a trial run to see if there are any issues with it. Then make a decision as to whether there is any point staying on here?
Old 14.03.2019, 08:50 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by iffies View Post
Same, probably a bit late in the day to have everyone shift over to the emergency one. Maybe next year use the emergency one exclusively as a trial run to see if there are any issues with it. Then make a decision as to whether there is any point staying on here?
My suspicion is this will be the last year for this draft. With more and more people struggling to get on, and other issues (for example I have to relogon for every post) and seemingly issues with people registering. I suspect it will just fall over / too few people being able / wanting to do it.
Old 14.03.2019, 08:52 AM
Super Moderator

Fair points. Will probably send the link to the other forum out to everyone over the next day or two, won’t hurt to sign up to it just in case. Just think it’s unfortunate that some probably won’t be able to comment on picks or arrange trades because of the ineptitude of those “running” this site...
Old 14.03.2019, 10:16 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne ellis View Post
Fair points. Will probably send the link to the other forum out to everyone over the next day or two, won’t hurt to sign up to it just in case. Just think it’s unfortunate that some probably won’t be able to comment on picks or arrange trades because of the ineptitude of those “running” this site...
I'd agree Wayne at this point, prob best left on here. The fact that people can still see , if not respond(!), to posts will at least keep things ticking over with regards to picks.
Is a shame it may limit interaction, etc though but we have to work with what we have I suppose, will just have to make it work.
I'd agree we move over fully next year if there is one.
I will try where I can to keep an eye on the other site as well for anyone posting due to issues.
another thought if people were happy to provide you (or others among us) with their email address, may also help in comms - I know when I ran the UDFA (which will hopefully do again at the end of the draft), a lot of folks sent me theirs by email which am happy to do.

Cheers, Mick
Old 14.03.2019, 12:21 PM
Team Captain

I never logout anymore, find that's the easiest thing to do.
Old 14.03.2019, 01:42 PM
All Pro

When shall we decide on who is taking a second team? Perhaps we should set a date and work out who is taking what second team. If we have any late signups, I'm sure those who are going to fill the spots with a second team, wouldn't mind giving up that team for a new joiner.

I had the opportunity to run a second team last year and really enjoyed it, if there are several people who really want to run a second team, I'd pass so they can have fun with it.
Old 14.03.2019, 01:49 PM
All Pro

I sent that link to the Chiefs owner. He is a previous forum user but hadn't been on for a while and thought it would be easy to just log back in or re-register.

Silly man.

Anyway, I'm sure he'll be fine on one forum or the other and he can always mail me if he gets stuck.
Old 14.03.2019, 02:08 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parrott1971 View Post
I never logout anymore, find that's the easiest thing to do.
I have no choice. I get logged out automatically after every post.
Old 14.03.2019, 02:34 PM
GOAT

Giants decide to join the pack of those willing to trade back.