Expectations/Predictions for 2nd Half - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Cleveland Browns

Old 09.11.2010, 06:58 AM
Pro

Default Expectations/Predictions for 2nd Half

8 games down and 8 to go. The team finally looks like they are coming together after two big wins. Currently with a 3-5-0 record we sit at third in the division. Where do you think we can/should finish by the end of week 17? Theres a lot of crazy talk going on right now about possible playoffs, personally I think thats a huge stretch, I would still just like what I asked for at the beginning of the season, 8-8, though with the slow start and if improvement is still showing under most circumstances I wouldnt feel completely let down with 7-9. At worst we need 3 more wins, anything less than that and there will be big changes coming in the offseason. But for some people to expect to go 8-0 in the second half with a rookie quarterback just seems like Browns fans being Browns fans, expect too much and then get upset. We shall see though.
Old 09.11.2010, 09:19 AM
All Pro

I'll stick with my pre season prediction of between 6 and 8 wins, we've still got the Panthers and the Bills to play so we should be around that mark. Never in a million years will we go 8-0 for the 2nd half of the season or even make the play offs, but it's good to enjoy this upbeat atmosphere surrounding us at the minute
Old 09.11.2010, 01:25 PM
Rookie

We should win Bills and Panthers. I think we have a good shot against Jacksonville and Miami (Miami can't win at home). And for the rest 3 divisional matches I'm hoping for one win (propably Bengals). That would be 4-4 record for the last part and 7-9 for the season. I'd be happy with that.
Old 09.11.2010, 08:18 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supa78 View Post
We should win Bills and Panthers. I think we have a good shot against Jacksonville and Miami (Miami can't win at home). And for the rest 3 divisional matches I'm hoping for one win (propably Bengals). That would be 4-4 record for the last part and 7-9 for the season. I'd be happy with that.
I also think we'll beat Bills , Panthers , Jaguars , then maybe shock The ratbirds or Stoolers near the end of the season.
So it could be 7-9, the Jets game this week is a massive game , win that and who knows ...................the confidence could soar and we could finish 9-7??? whatever happens its good to be positive for a change !!
Old 09.11.2010, 09:18 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeHelmet View Post
So it could be 7-9, the Jets game this week is a massive game , win that and who knows ...................the confidence could soar and we could finish 9-7??? whatever happens its good to be positive for a change !!
I agree, huge game this week, if we can keep the streak going and beat a third quality team in a row I think that'd be huge for the team. We also might start getting more respect as not only an upset team but just a regular good team in the NFL. ESPN is finally giving some respect and admitting that we have a good team now and with how young we are, we could be very good next year. Look out here we come!