NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Los Angeles Chargers

Sponsored Links

Old 04.09.2018, 01:02 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenboy87 View Post
How we all feeling for the new season?

Feel overall we have a good roster. Some position groups in particular are looking a lot stronger than others.

Gates is back although can’t see him playing many snaps per game.

Hoping Sturgis can get off to a strong start next week as well. So we don’t have to press the panic button with the kicking situation.

Will see but excited to have NFL Sunday back next week!
Optimistic of a decent play off push at least.
Hope Gates just gets used on 3rd downs and red zone.
I suspect Aguayo is on speed dial!

Excited for a new season.

Not thrilled with DT and TE. Happy with the rest I think.
Sponsored Links
Old 10.09.2018, 08:35 AM
All Pro

As I anticipated, any talk of a Superbowl is just blinkered and not looking at the quality in the NFL or our inability to avoid mishaps and errors.

We shoot ourselves in the foot constantly and I can't see any way that this will change for us. We are now 0-9 against Kansas in the last 4 and a bit years, what a ringing endorsement of our team.

Positives - Mike Williams looked like he can be a solid WR2. Derwin James will be a beast.

Negatives - How is Travis Benjamin on the roster? I have wanted him cut for a long time now - people say "he can get open, he has speed", it means nothing if he can't catch. Rushing Sturgis on the FG attempt late was poor coaching and has now gave Sturgis a miss on his record which could cause future woes.

Now everyone just expects us to thump the Bills because they got thumped yesterday. They will give Allen first team reps, and if we go in just "expecting" to win, then this could backfire spectacularly.

Being a Charger is so painful.

P.S - So embarrassing the pictures of the stadium being a sea of red. Spanos you can do one.
Old 18.09.2018, 11:05 AM
Starter

Derwin James and Kyzir White looked very good in the D. Uwosu needs more snaps. Emmanuel needs less.
Good to see most of the rookies looking good and making an impact. When Bosa/Liuget gets out there I think we'll start seeing the corners look better too.

Thought on offence they got it done in the first half without having to show the full playbook. Rivers looks dialled in, that was a great catch by Mike Williams. Nice to see both RB's getting in there and getting catches. Thought Virgil Green looked decent too. Obviously a very tough game this week. Hope we can just put up a competitive performance.
Old 04.10.2018, 10:03 PM
Starter

Send a message via MSN to sjhowey

Hey all,

Some of you may already be aware, but if not BoltPride and ChargersUK are hosting a joint party on Sat Oct 20th at the Tank and Paddle. Final numbers need confirming in the next week so if you’re interested to join us send me a pm and I’ll give you the details ⚡️
Old Yesterday, 12:16 PM
Starter

7-2 and it's silent on here. Weird.

Bosa is finally back in practice which is great news. I think I'd keep him back this week, let him get a few snaps vs Arizona to feel his way back so he is primed for the Steelers.

Big game this week vs the Broncos though and I think they are better than 3-6. We really need to shut Lindsay down and force Keenum into turnovers.

Bolt Up!