New WHL stadium seats - Page 3 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Sponsored Links

Old 19.03.2018, 12:19 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RS1973 View Post
Looks like the Spurs season ticket holders don't get any presale access to NFL games or tickets included in their season pass. At least it's not listed as a benefit of signing up.
THFC ST holders have no priority access to NFL tickets, box holders maybe.

The food and beverage outlets look very good...especially the 65m goal line bar :-) some will stay open after the games & will show any live matches that follow, or live music/Q&A's to keep fans in who don't need to rush for trains.

I think its going to be a really good venue for both sport & concerts...cant wait to go there :-)
Sponsored Links
Old 25.03.2018, 09:01 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobLondon67 View Post
THFC ST holders have no priority access to NFL tickets, box holders maybe.

The food and beverage outlets look very good...especially the 65m goal line bar :-) some will stay open after the games & will show any live matches that follow, or live music/Q&A's to keep fans in who don't need to rush for trains.

I think its going to be a really good venue for both sport & concerts...cant wait to go there :-)
It depends if they get access right, that's the biggest risk. On paper travel is an issue
Old 26.03.2018, 01:44 PM
Team Captain

my guess the tickets are going to be ridiculosly expensive
Old 18.05.2018, 07:49 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by boknows34 View Post
The stadium is really taking shape.

http://new-stadium.tottenhamhotspur.com/interact/
Seeing that live video today I can now understand why THFC are looking at starting their home season at Wembley. This is going to be tight for completion and could face teething issues to the new stadium if it is used as planned, certainly not going to be many test runs before the NFL game.

My one query though - I am sure I read somewhere that they were waiting for the final seat installation to be finalised before selling tickets, so they can work out where all the tv cameras go and don't sell seats that are no longer available (which is fair enough) but looking at the state of play in the construction, this is surely not going to be finalised until quite late (seat installation will be one of the last phases of the construction). NFLUK must know the last date when tickets have to go on sale and have made plans?
Old 18.05.2018, 09:59 AM
Pro

The recent announcement was more the other way around... they know where the seats are going, but DON'T know where the NFL cameras are going (because they use way more than our football), and thus waiting until that is finalised before selling tickets.
Old 18.05.2018, 01:22 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayhemers View Post
The recent announcement was more the other way around... they know where the seats are going, but DON'T know where the NFL cameras are going (because they use way more than our football), and thus waiting until that is finalised before selling tickets.
That was what I meant, so they did not sell seats that then become needed for camera positions, which as I stated, is fair enough. But looking at the live stadium construction - this is a very long way off from being able to happen.
Old 14.06.2018, 09:20 AM
Rookie

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news...orters-140618/
Old 15.06.2018, 09:22 AM
Pro

so if August 5 is the first operational test we shouldn't expect any tickets to go on sale prior to that.
NFLUK's silence on this has been deafening
Old 15.06.2018, 11:21 AM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by RS1973 View Post
so if August 5 is the first operational test we shouldn't expect any tickets to go on sale prior to that.
NFLUK's silence on this has been deafening
The ball is in Tottenham's court not the NFLs. All the NFL can do is ask for the most up to date info from Spurs.
Old 19.06.2018, 02:33 PM
Rookie

Looking good so far:
http://new-stadium.tottenhamhotspur.com/interact/