Wildcard. Seahawks @ Cowboys. - Page 6 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > Gameday Forum

Sponsored Links

Old 06.01.2019, 05:44 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_chicane View Post
Cant believe we won a Playoff game. This is a strange feeling.

Roll on next week!
It'd be even stranger if they were able to win one on the road. Apparently 1993 at Candlestick was the last time! Only the Browns and Lions have longer active streaks.
Sponsored Links
Old 06.01.2019, 05:51 PM
GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee harris 10 View Post
Chris Carson 13 runs for 20 yards but Penny only had 4 runs but averaged over 7 yards per carry.

with the onside kicks once they changed the rules again in the off-season it meant that the onside would become even more a long shot and unless the player pretty much drops an easy ball these days a recovery is almost impossible.

i'm not sure of the formation on those carries and if that played apart but Penny had a long run which helped.

it seemed to be there plan to stick with the run no matter what.

i think they are also trying to be too clever, i think the best hope might be to just smash it at the group of players and hope it goes your way.

maybe last night it was just trying to hit it up high with no distance and hoped to get players under it but fluffed it.
Old 06.01.2019, 06:01 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodkarma84 View Post
i'm not sure of the formation on those carries and if that played apart but Penny had a long run which helped.

it seemed to be there plan to stick with the run no matter what.

i think they are also trying to be too clever, i think the best hope might be to just smash it at the group of players and hope it goes your way.

maybe last night it was just trying to hit it up high with no distance and hoped to get players under it but fluffed it.
maybe the fact the Seahawks where always in this and not down heavy meant getting away from there game plan would have been a mistake but the Cowboys just couldn't cover down field and getting the ball in Wilsons hands with Lockette/Baldwin was working better than just running when Carson wasn't doing much.

thinking ahead the Cowboys playing the Saints again and the Bears winning tonight and going to LA sets up two great match ups.