New Bronco! - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Denver Broncos

Sponsored Links

Old 20.12.2015, 09:43 PM
tsmith1

Smile New Bronco!

So, I've been struggling to pick a team to support and stick with throughout this season, and I think I've settled with the Denver Broncos. I was wondering if any Broncos fans on here could tell me abit more about my new team. Our future with or without Manning, how well you think we will do for the rest of the season, who our rivals are and what Denver is like as a city. Any information will be greatly recieved. Thanks, Go Broncos!
Sponsored Links
Old 09.02.2016, 01:55 PM
Pro

Glory Hunter
Old 29.08.2016, 06:12 PM
All Pro

Denver is a brilliant city to visit (I've been three times). Quite a taxi journey from airport to downtown, but once there, Denver is an excellent walking city. The main drag is 16th Street Mall - good bars and eateries and a concentration of tourist shops, but also sports shops selling Broncos gear. A free shuttle bus runs up and down. The Colorado State Capitol area is lovely, the museums are superb, and there's the US Mint tour which is interesting. Larimer Street is a great photo opp' with lights strung across the length of it. Some really good restaurants here. The old warehouse district has been 'gentrified' and has micro-breweries and left-field dining options. It is also near the baseball stadium which although modern, has been styled like an old-time ballpark.

A nice walk is from downtown, past the Pepsi Arena, past the Elitch Gardens theme park and past the river to Mile High stadium. The Colorado Sports Museum and stadium tour are there, and the Broncos store. Last time we were there was in Dec 2015 when we went over for the Patriots game (30-24 in OT), unbelievable scenes. I will never forget it.

The Denver convention centre is worth a look to get a photo of the huge blue bear sculpture looking into it - Google it!. If you are looking for a big shopping mall, a trip to Cherry Creek is well worth it. From downtown you can tour the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, or delve deeper into them on a more expansive tour. We did the foothills tour combined with a visit to see Red Rocks Ampitheatre.

Hope this helps... Gloryhunter!

Tags
new bronco