Ticket Delivery - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Sponsored Links

Old 30.08.2017, 12:23 PM
Rookie

Default Ticket Delivery

Hi everybody,

I bought my tickets for the Wembley Games from Get Me In for an obscene bargain considering a. I'm in the 9th row b. I got the tickets as part of a surprise for my friend as she is just about to finish a 6 month internship in Mexico (ironically, im a Pats guy, she's a Dolphins woman, so we've seen every AFC East team but mine and we'll have seen Dolphins twice by October!).

Anyway, I've not received my tickets yet and I believe they are not only being delivered from a photo I saw on Facebook, but the NFL FAQ says they will be delivering them by August and our 2015 ones were here by now.

Should I be worried?
Sponsored Links
Old 30.08.2017, 12:31 PM
Team Captain

No need to worry yet at all

I havent seen anyone who has them yet

Last year our season Tickets for Wembley games arrived September 5th (I know as its My daughters Birthday and I was showing them to my Brother when he visited) Twickenham tickets were about a week or so later If I remember

I expect Tickets are being sent out any day now if some all ready haven't, If they havent arrived by say Wednesday 20th September then I'd start to ask questions but I wouldn't worry yourself just yet
Old 30.08.2017, 12:38 PM
Rookie

Thank you! I bought these in March, so on some level I have nearly half a year of worrying on my shoulders.

Must admit, I can't find that picture any more and it looked nothing like our 2015 ones
Old 30.08.2017, 01:03 PM
Rookie

spoke to ticketmaster yesterday, they said the tickets are being printed now and will be sent out as soon as they get them, 1st out will be the wembley ones then twickers
Old 30.08.2017, 01:11 PM
Rookie

Excellent then we shall drink mead and wine and talk of other times we had mead and wine.

If the FAQs didn't say the tickets would be delivered by August, this thread would never have happened
Old 30.08.2017, 02:45 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueredblue71 View Post
spoke to ticketmaster yesterday, they said the tickets are being printed now and will be sent out as soon as they get them, 1st out will be the wembley ones then twickers
I was just thinking about this today, thx for the info. Too bad they don't seem to have the time to inform us anyways with an email or something
Old 30.08.2017, 03:13 PM
Rookie

Don't be silly! That'd be a sensible thing for them to do. The people who bought tickets only paid a few hundred for it (& in my case, almost £11 delivery. Because I could totally get my stuff without that!)
Old 30.08.2017, 05:49 PM
Team Captain

Jack, if you bought them from Getmein, then you have to wait for the original purchaser to get them delivered to them before they then post them on to you.
I know as I sold a couple of my tickets via Getmein last year so I've seen the other side of the system.
Old 31.08.2017, 12:10 AM
Rookie

Is it the same for season ticket holders? I've got a season ticket and traveling down to London the week before the first game and still not got the tickets through, got to say getting a little bit worried. Why do they leave it so late to post them out?
Old 31.08.2017, 03:16 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by brinners View Post
Why do they leave it so late to post them out?
1) To give unscrupulous people little time to come up with a good forgery (tickets are printed on custom-artwork stock, with an authentication hologram and barcode).
2) To make it moderately inconvenient for touts to resell them (there's still plenty of time to forward tickets on to a secondary buyer, but it prevents the same tickets being resold many times over).

Season tickets will be dispatched soon, No need to worry yet.
Ticketmaster have to wait for the NFL to supply them with the base ticket stock before they can print and post them.

Tags
getmein , tickets