Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
Don't then.
I'm not going to! Go away troll
Old 18.08.2013, 06:02 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsAndy View Post
I'm not going to! Go away troll
Are you having a laugh? What was your intention when posting in this thread if you have no intention of joining the club or entering the competition? Just a little trolling before supper, eh?
Old 18.08.2013, 06:21 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
Are you having a laugh? What was your intention when posting in this thread if you have no intention of joining the club or entering the competition? Just a little trolling before supper, eh?
I don't think you understand, I'm finding your posts upsetting and hurtful, I don't like it. that is why I'm complaining, do you understand - people take their lives because of posts like yours, just go away will you

I've reported you to NFLUK and the Jacksonville Jaguars, don't comment again

Last edited by ColtsAndy; 18.08.2013 at 06:26 PM.
Old 18.08.2013, 07:06 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
I don't think you understand, I'm finding your posts upsetting and hurtful, I don't like it. that is why I'm complaining, do you understand - people take their lives because of posts like yours, just go away will you

If you think that constitutes trolling or even a breach of the site rules you are sorely mistaken. I'm as entitled to hold a contrary opinion to you as you are to me, and if you find that upsetting then I'm sorry but you shouldn't really be posting on a public forum. You are the one throwing around the troll comments - don't expect to post things like that and not get any sort of reply.
Old 18.08.2013, 07:55 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:

Wow

As Vincent says, you're the one throwing around troll comments. I had already found it a bit odd that you bothered posting your original reply on this thread, especially as you've made the same type of post in 2 different subforums.

There's a lot of stuff that I may not be interested on this forum, you'll never see me posting on the Premiership Football thread for example, but you wouldn't catch me going on there to post 'I don't want to watch the Premiership I think it's boring' either. Its a great prize for someone to win, if you're not interested no problem. More chance of me winning
Old 19.08.2013, 07:47 PM
Starter

What upsets me is that if you don't like the the pro Jacksonville agenda, you're Attacked and felt to be scum, I'm not scum, I'm just upset. I don't want to come here anymore as a result, so I'm not going to. It's not worth the grief, I'm sad that you don't understand my objection and don't feel able to address it constructively, rather than tell me to shut up, that I'm childish, and I should go away.
Old 19.08.2013, 08:35 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
What upsets me is that if you don't like the the pro Jacksonville agenda, you're Attacked and felt to be scum, I'm not scum, I'm just upset. I don't want to come here anymore as a result, so I'm not going to. It's not worth the grief, I'm sad that you don't understand my objection and don't feel able to address it constructively, rather than tell me to shut up, that I'm childish, and I should go away.
Who has called anyone 'scum', told anyone to 'go away' or to 'shut up'? I find the fact that you are so easily offended and happy to throw the 'troll' label around childish, so I said so.

As I said, if you can't cope with people disagreeing with you, internet discussion forums probably aren't the best place to be.