2018? - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Dallas Cowboys

Sponsored Links

Old 04.09.2018, 08:33 AM
All Pro

Default 2018?

I can see a 7-9 or thereabouts, I, ll be surprised if we have a winning season and amazed if we make the playoffs. Average receivers, a flashy unproven Qb, injuries on the O Line. Think the D will keep us I games but it could be a struggle. Think Garrett will be gone if we dont make playoffs.
Sponsored Links
Old 04.09.2018, 10:26 AM
Hall of Fame

Yeah, around . 500, although given the schedule it's easier to lean towards a losing record.

The D seems to be coming together finally, but I'm not convinced by the interior DL at all. If teams can pound the ball up the middle we're going to be behind the 8 ball before we know it.

A part of me wants to be optimistic that the consistency in their approach towards all things will finally bring results. With more of an emphasise on press/man coverage on the outside I think we've got a chance to get to the QB on a regular basis too.

If things go badly it will test the Jones' resolve with Garrett, even if he's under contract until 2020.

Let's just hope we're still in contention by mid-season. Oh, and we find a way to win within the division!
Old 05.09.2018, 10:48 AM
Starter

Think it will be a tough season, probably somewhere between 6-10 & 8-8. At Carolina, Seattle, Houston & Atlanta, with Jacksonville, New Orleans & Tennessee at Home and then there's the divisional games.

Philadelphia should win the division in a canter.

How will the offense perform now with no Dez Or Witten and the OL taking a few hits.

I'm hoping for an improvement with the defense, if other teams can run on us with ease that will negate the pass rush which is one of strengths imo.
Old 11.09.2018, 07:49 PM
Hall of Fame

It's only 1 game but .500 might have been a little too optimistic unless this offence finds a way to improve.

Outside of vs Detroit in week 3, and I know it's a long way off, @ the Colts in week 15, this offence doesn't look like it will have much success in it's current form. If Zack Martin is the only guy on the offensive line who you don't have to worry about then nothing will change. Martin and Zeke are about the only guys on offence that don't have an asterisk next to their name imo.

Terrifying that Sean Lee looked human on Sunday too. Hopefully it was just a blip, but despite their decent performance against the Panthers i'd say Demarcus Lawrence is the only guy on D that doesn't have an asterisk next his name heading into next week against the Giants.

Not wanting to over react, but this season is starting to feel more 4-12 than 8-8 based on what we've seen.