Not receiving emails re: season tickets? - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Old 25.11.2015, 10:20 PM
Rookie

Default Not receiving emails re: season tickets?

Hi guys,

Has anybody else not received the emails sent recently about next year's season tickets? We have been ST holders since they were first offered in 2013, and this has always been linked to the same email address and ticketmaster/NFL accounts.

However, I've noticed some people have mentioned receiving at least one email recently about next year's games, but I've had nothing through.

Any idea who I should contact to make sure everything is OK? Really don't want to miss out on the chance to renew and choose our Twickenham seats next Thursday!

Thanks
Old 26.11.2015, 10:14 AM
Pro

Same here, been ST holder for 2 years, been to most games prior to the ST started, and I get ZERO emails from Ticketmaster/NFLUK regarding the IS games. I have had to chase 2 years on the trot for my unique pin number so that I can get tickets.
Old 28.11.2015, 05:44 PM
Rookie

Who was it you chased up last year to get your pin?

Hopefully emails will be sent very early in the week, so if we don't get them then there is time to chase them up before tickets actually go on sale, as it looks like it'll be first come first serve for choosing the best seats at Twickenham.
Old 28.11.2015, 08:19 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat.P. View Post

Hopefully emails will be sent very early in the week, so if we don't get them then there is time to chase them up before tickets actually go on sale, as it looks like it'll be first come first serve for choosing the best seats at Twickenham.
Exactly Kat. Don't want to find all the best seats at Twickenham gone before we can get into our account . Having said that I'm at work and will have to secure the Twickenham seats by proxy. Last time I did that my daughter got me some 'great seats' nearer the carpark than the pitch
Old 28.11.2015, 09:16 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat.P. View Post

I contacted NFL UK Ticketing: NFLUK.Ticket@nfl.com when my email / pin did not arrive.
Old 29.11.2015, 04:33 PM
Starter

Can anyone tell me, other than the email telling us about the games (which was sent on Weds evening), have an emails actually been sent out yet re Season Tickets? Prices, details, etc?

Last edited by Rogue Trooper UK; 29.11.2015 at 04:40 PM.
Old 29.11.2015, 06:03 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Trooper UK View Post
Can anyone tell me, other than the email telling us about the games (which was sent on Weds evening), have an emails actually been sent out yet re Season Tickets? Prices, details, etc?
No only the original email before the announcement of the games has been sent
Old 29.11.2015, 06:45 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobsgrg View Post
No only the original email before the announcement of the games has been sent
OK, thanks.