Bengals bye week thread - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Cincinnati Bengals

Old 18.10.2010, 08:25 PM
All Pro

Hey good news folks.... Tom Nelson is off PUP! I'm hoping they activate him quickly... he was one of my favorite players last year - he fought for a roster spot and he was the one player I saw last year who at every game you could see him developing more and more to a point where he was ready to make the next step!
Old 19.10.2010, 07:21 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsman View Post
Hey good news folks.... Tom Nelson is off PUP! I'm hoping they activate him quickly... he was one of my favorite players last year - he fought for a roster spot and he was the one player I saw last year who at every game you could see him developing more and more to a point where he was ready to make the next step!
Love his effort.
Old 22.10.2010, 04:52 PM
ErenMus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsman View Post
I love his enthusiasm, but he is a special teams player at best, I wouldn't start him.