Best Denver 2010 Games - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Denver Broncos

Old 06.06.2011, 05:31 PM
Starter

Default Best Denver 2010 Games

Hello please treat the enemy that has come knocking kindly!

My brother in law has only started taking the NFL seriously lately after watching a few games with me last season. He has always had a soft spot for your beloved team so I was wondering what were the top denver games from last year that I can recommend he takes a look at?

Don't have to be wins just good exciting games.

Thanks in advance!
Old 06.06.2011, 10:47 PM
All Pro

This is a joke right?? Best games?? There were games where we weren't dire, hardly best though.

Pick anyone of the 4 wins - Titans, Chiefs, Texans and Seahawks. We played well against the Chiefs in our win and the Texans game was an excellent comeback and fun to watch so I would say pick those 2
Old 07.06.2011, 10:45 AM
Starter

Thanks VA, i'll send him both of those. From a cursory glance of last seasons results the Rams game looked close, worth a watch?
Old 07.06.2011, 04:11 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigie View Post
Thanks VA, i'll send him both of those. From a cursory glance of last seasons results the Rams game looked close, worth a watch?
It was a dire game all in all, even the Rams weren't at their finest!
Old 20.06.2011, 05:55 PM
Pro

I thought the chargers at Denver with Tebow was a great game, in this you can see how the team pulled together under the tebow passion and in that last quarter how the small crowd was chanting Tebow etc the passion and belief in him bodes well for the future of the Broncos
Old 22.06.2011, 03:24 PM
All Pro

I would've said the Texans and Chargers games with Tebow at the helm too. The boy's gonna be a real star (if Big John lets him).
Old 22.06.2011, 10:14 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statto00 View Post
The boy's gonna be a real star (if Big John lets him).
I really hope so, I think we will find out what he can do for us the next few seasons.
Old 26.06.2011, 06:21 PM
Pro

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by VABrit View Post
This is a joke right?? Best games?? There were games where we weren't dire, hardly best though.

Pick anyone of the 4 wins - Titans, Chiefs, Texans and Seahawks. We played well against the Chiefs in our win and the Texans game was an excellent comeback and fun to watch so I would say pick those 2
Excellent answer to the question mate

This was the most painful season i've watched the broncos in ( been orange and blue since 96 ) The team gave up quickly in games i thought and were unlucky in a few others ( 49ers at wembley we should of won )

I think the wins with Tebow were exciting and the buzz you could feel when you could see him on the field were awesome. This year Tebow will be used the same in certain packages and mostly watching from the sidelines.

I loved the Chiefs game - it was my game of the year from our point of view - This year i think 8-8 is achieveable with Orton and the better TE, OL and Defense. We are missing a couple of players and with Tebow as #1 in 2012/2013 i think the playoffs are high up in estimations.

Keep smiling - The future is bright, the future is Orange ( and Blue ) lol