Opinions On The Jags in the UK - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL in the UK

View Poll Results: Is Jacksonville Jaguars playing in London over the next four years a good thing?
Yes 22 78.57%
No 4 14.29%
Undecided 2 7.14%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 21.01.2013, 07:19 PM
Rookie

Question Opinions On The Jags in the UK

Hi guys,

I'm currently looking into why the Jaguars are playing a regular season game in each of the next four years in the UK. I was interested to see what the general opinion level of this move is from everybody here on the forum.

Ideally I'm looking for reasons why you think they are over here and why Mr Khan is looking to establish the Jaguars in the UK. Whether you think it is good to see one NFL team on a consistent basis from the UK's perspective and also the NFL's perspective.

Any insight on the issue at hand would be much appreciated.

Steve
Old 21.01.2013, 09:30 PM
Team Captain

the fact the IS is guaranteed for 4 years is a good thing. the jags dont bother me one way or another. i wont be supporting them or anything but if they are willing to give up home gates to make sure we can keep seeing teams come to the uk then im grateful for that.

why are they here? its a guaranteed sell out so there is ticket money, maybe a few extra jerseys anda bit more exposure in a new market.

i would say there is about a 5% chance this is paving the way for a london franchise but perhaps at the backnof khans mind is that it might be a possibility but if not then nothing lost.

Last edited by DundeePatriot; 21.01.2013 at 09:33 PM.

Tags
jaguars , nfl in london , nfluk