New Season - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Cleveland Browns

Old 06.09.2010, 06:51 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebladedawg View Post
LOL Mate the Corned beef aint like the stuff you get over here trust me, its bloody fantastic and cheap as well if your shopped up, if its your first time in the States you will also notice that some food like Bacon and sausages are slightly different as well.

As for the Tower yeh it seems to be the main one though it doesnt have any major shops like a Nike/Apple store etc. There is another mall near it which seems to be a bit more upmarket but i cant remember the name of it. If you have the time and wanted to go shopping to the main stores you are better off catching a train to the state capital Colombus, its about an hour away and you can/or you used to be able to cathc a train from the Tower centre.

If you go to the Tower entrance, near a square with some benches and bus stops etc and go in past the phones you come to all the shops etc and little stalls. Anyhow if you go to the other end you come up to the food stalls where you can get KFC and Chinease/Pizza etc and there is also a Cinema. If you want to catch a train anywhere you will notice a series of escaltors, take them all the way down and the trains are there mate. Also where the cinema/foodstall is there is an exit where you can get out and this brings you on to prospect avenue, take a right about half way down you come to the Cavs arena and also the Baseball stadium.

As for Tail Gating mate yeh you will notice and hear it from about 8 or 9 in the morning, you will hear cars driving beeping horns with guys barking etc etc and it generally builds up from there. Get yourself down to the stadium early on and go and chat, the fans are real friendly but they will be suprised to hear your a Brit
Good stuff mate. You've been a big help. I've got relatives in Colorado Springs so i've been to the states twice before (embarrassed to say i went to see the bronco's three years ago) so i know what you mean about the food! I'm there for a few days so going to Columbus sounds like a plan. I warn you though, if the fish and chips in this irish bar aren't up to scratch your getting the blame!!!!

PS.......read your info on that dog pound questionaire thread, good to know there's other fans out there who've been suffering since the eighties. You know we wouldn't have it any other way.
Old 06.09.2010, 07:41 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Metcalf 21 View Post
Good stuff mate. You've been a big help. I've got relatives in Colorado Springs so i've been to the states twice before (embarrassed to say i went to see the bronco's three years ago) so i know what you mean about the food! I'm there for a few days so going to Columbus sounds like a plan. I warn you though, if the fish and chips in this irish bar aren't up to scratch your getting the blame!!!!

PS.......read your info on that dog pound questionaire thread, good to know there's other fans out there who've been suffering since the eighties. You know we wouldn't have it any other way.
lol dont blame me mate if it doesnt meet the high standards of Fish @ Chips in Scotland.

As for us being Old Gits lol yeh we wouldnt have it any other way
Old 07.09.2010, 11:05 AM
Pro Bowler

Unhappy New Season

I have to admire you guys. I can't imagine how awful it must be to be a fan of the Browns!
Old 09.09.2010, 07:15 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pittsburgh Dreamer View Post
I have to admire you guys. I can't imagine how awful it must be to be a fan of the Browns!
Dont you worry about as my friend. You've got more than enough to worry about with your own team........dennis dixon........ha ha ha ha ha.
Old 10.09.2010, 09:12 AM
Rookie

Hey fellow Browns, i have been following the Browns since Bernie,Byner,Brennan etc and still proud to be a Browns fan. I have 1 question why do we always get a "STOOL"er on the Browns blog board bad mouthing i personally would not go another team site cause of NO INTEREST in other teams, i dont dislike any NFL teams only want the Browns to beat them up, as for Pitts Dreamer your next for 4 games will decide your fate see who will be laughing then.
Old 10.09.2010, 10:49 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjuniorC41 View Post
Hey fellow Browns, i have been following the Browns since Bernie,Byner,Brennan etc and still proud to be a Browns fan. I have 1 question why do we always get a "STOOL"er on the Browns blog board bad mouthing i personally would not go another team site cause of NO INTEREST in other teams, i dont dislike any NFL teams only want the Browns to beat them up, as for Pitts Dreamer your next for 4 games will decide your fate see who will be laughing then.
Unfortunately mate for some people trash talking on another team's forum is more exciting than following their own team. If you ignore them for long enough they'll crawl back under their stone