NFL Game Pass - 2013 - Page 312 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL TV coverage

Old 26.03.2014, 03:47 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyForPresident View Post
Trying to re-watch some Giants games from last season - just get swirling circle on the console player - using Safari on a Mac. Given it's a paid service slightly irritating to have so many problems.
Have you tried watching the coaches film. I can watch all the coaches films I like, but none of the Broadcast or Condensed versions !!!
Old 26.03.2014, 04:30 PM
Super Moderator

Hey guys,

If you're seeing a spinning/loading circle while trying to watch archived games, please try signing out and clearing your browser. Then close and relaunch your browser.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb...-firefox-cache

https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?hl=en

If you continue to have issues with playback, please contact customer support:

Call customer support at 407-936-0867 (Any time from 10:00am ET to 10:00pm ET.)

Send an e-mail to gamepass.support@nfl.com (All emails will be responded to within 24 hours.)

Chat with a customer service representative at http://nfl.com/subscriptionsupport (Any time from 12:00pm ET to 12:00am ET.)
Old 26.03.2014, 05:05 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLGamePassAdmin View Post
Hey guys,

If you're seeing a spinning/loading circle while trying to watch archived games, please try signing out and clearing your browser. Then close and relaunch your browser.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb...-firefox-cache

https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?hl=en

If you continue to have issues with playback, please contact customer support:

Call customer support at 407-936-0867 (Any time from 10:00am ET to 10:00pm ET.)

Send an e-mail to gamepass.support@nfl.com (All emails will be responded to within 24 hours.)

Chat with a customer service representative at http://nfl.com/subscriptionsupport (Any time from 12:00pm ET to 12:00am ET.)
I found speaking to Customer Services particularly unhelpful. I explained how I could watch ANY Coaches film, but nothing else. Since the concepts of Gamepass options didn't mean anything to him, we couldn't get past the point that some options worked whilst others didn't.

Fortunately my free BBC iplayer and SkyGo continue to work really well, as does my paid for ESPNPlayer. They are not always perfect, but I can pretty much rely on them on both my laptop and ipad.

NFL Gamepass is a totally different matter. If I ranked all 8 possibilities together in terms of reliability over the last year, Gamepass Computer ranks a distant 7th, whilst Gamepass ipad falls off the end of the scale !!!

Such a shame as the offering when it works is actually really good (would like a short term download option). But it really needs to work better at the cost being charged.
Old 27.03.2014, 12:55 PM
Starter

Ok guys, i'm looking at getting GP for next season. Is it possible to download a game(on an ipad) from, say the sunday night, on the monday morning(where wi-fi is available). Then watch the game later that day in a place where no wi-fi is available. Any help is appreciated.
Old 27.03.2014, 01:01 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by raetotti View Post
Ok guys, i'm looking at getting GP for next season. Is it possible to download a game(on an ipad) from, say the sunday night, on the monday morning(where wi-fi is available). Then watch the game later that day in a place where no wi-fi is available. Any help is appreciated.
No, and this is one of the most requested feature
Old 28.03.2014, 07:39 AM
Starter

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangifa View Post
No, and this is one of the most requested feature
Thanks for the reply yangifa, might have to reconsider purchasing GP if thats the case. You would have thought in this day and age, this feature would be easy enouigh to add and a top priorty for the NFL GP.
Old 06.04.2014, 08:07 PM
Rookie

Angry

Gamepass once again not working (tried several times this offseason, most of the time it didn't work) No better than 400kbps if at all. After '11&'12 (iirc) I thought Gamepass had it figured out, but now its back to its cr*ppy old ways. Pretty disturbing for a paid subscription ...
Old 06.04.2014, 08:47 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by nils33 View Post
Gamepass once again not working (tried several times this offseason, most of the time it didn't work) No better than 400kbps if at all. After '11&'12 (iirc) I thought Gamepass had it figured out, but now its back to its cr*ppy old ways. Pretty disturbing for a paid subscription ...
Tell me about it, this off season has been a total waste of time, I friggin' hate this app!!!!
Old 06.04.2014, 08:48 PM
Pro

I'm trying to watch on latest android kit kat 4.4.2 and the audio skips and the video is speeded up, doesn't happen on iPhone or online just on Sony Xperia z2 tablet. Anyone else got problems on other android tabs??
Old 08.09.2014, 06:50 PM
Rookie

Default Frustarated with blackout

Hi All,

First time poster and pretty unhappy tbh. I get game pass which is great but the blackout games. It is a killer. I am a 49ers fan and watch to THEM PLAY.
I live in an area where satellite dishes are prohibited and I can't get cable. So I can not watch sky sports.
So can't watch blackout games there.
Then I get home Monday night and because of time difference I can't even watch the game tonight. So that means waiting until Tuesday. How do I avoid seeing the result until then?
Not happy and might have to consider not bothering with this. If I can't watch my team play live or the next evening.....what is the point.

VERY frustrated

Last edited by rje102; 08.09.2014 at 06:53 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
bandwidth is available. , clear your cache , gamepass , many bugs on ipad , not hd , terribleservicedontbuy , video will resume when