Anyone got a baby Jag or expecting one? - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Jacksonville Jaguars

  #1  
Old 06.03.2014, 10:14 AM
Aylesbury Jag's Avatar
Aylesbury Jag Aylesbury Jag is offline
Pro
 
Join Date: 19.07.2007
Posts: 35
Default Anyone got a baby Jag or expecting one?

My son is not so much a baby anymore, they grow up sooo quickly but I've got 2 baby vests, one white and one black, both 3-6 months. Official Jags merchandise. Excellent condition, free to a good home.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06.03.2014, 10:39 AM
PhilGroom's Avatar
PhilGroom PhilGroom is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 04.02.2008
Posts: 5,569
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aylesbury Jag View Post
My son is not so much a baby anymore, they grow up sooo quickly but I've got 2 baby vests, one white and one black, both 3-6 months. Official Jags merchandise. Excellent condition, free to a good home.
We'll have another one in the next year or so, barring the unexpected.
If another forumite could use them better that is fine, but we baulked at the cost last time and wished we could have some, so I'll throw my hat in.

Mrs G I think wished she could have seen my face if my daughter had been in a Jags vest.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06.03.2014, 12:10 PM
Aylesbury Jag's Avatar
Aylesbury Jag Aylesbury Jag is offline
Pro
 
Join Date: 19.07.2007
Posts: 35
Default

No problem Phil, I was hoping to offer them to someone who's a recent parent or expecting. I'll hang onto them though so if no interest and you do make the step to another one then I'll happily pop them in the post at that time
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06.03.2014, 12:14 PM
PhilGroom's Avatar
PhilGroom PhilGroom is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 04.02.2008
Posts: 5,569
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aylesbury Jag View Post
No problem Phil, I was hoping to offer them to someone who's a recent parent or expecting. I'll hang onto them though so if no interest and you do make the step to another one then I'll happily pop them in the post at that time
No worries, I figured I'd be a backstop. Hopefully I'll claim them in the next few months (fingers crossed)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06.03.2014, 01:47 PM
Vincent's Avatar
Vincent Vincent is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: 02.02.2007
Posts: 15,418
Default

Ah, my boy just turned one this weekend. Thanks for asking though!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06.03.2014, 02:01 PM
GClarke1985's Avatar
GClarke1985 GClarke1985 is offline
Pro
 
Join Date: 10.10.2003
Posts: 95
Default

For some reason I thought you were trying to give the kid away!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06.03.2014, 02:03 PM
BaronSamedi1980's Avatar
BaronSamedi1980 BaronSamedi1980 is offline
Team Captain
 
Join Date: 10.01.2009
Posts: 467
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GClarke1985 View Post
For some reason I thought you were trying to give the kid away!
Only if he is a Titans fan
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08.04.2014, 07:18 AM
PhilGroom's Avatar
PhilGroom PhilGroom is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 04.02.2008
Posts: 5,569
Default

Did these get claimed in the end?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +0. The time now is 04:03 PM.