John fox - Page 3 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Chicago Bears

Old 22.01.2015, 10:29 PM
Rookie

Default Next Year

You guys will be surprised how much coaching and philosophy play a part in giving a team an identity. We sorely missed that last year and we played soft because of it! We had no leaders to overcome our lethargy on the field. Fox and co are already giving out the right signals by talking to ex players and coaches, that makes current players appreciate the franchise and play hard.

The way Urlacher and others were treated by Emery was a disgrace, the negative vibe and lack of energy around the place must have been sapping players confidence and belief. Don't get me wrong we are not going to bounce into the playoffs next year but I think we will be better.

Even if our record does not show it, we will be a better team next year, you guys know what I mean, we looked disjoined even in our wins. We will be a team that tries to play a certain way and look for a certain type of player to fit into a scheme. Cutler will be Cutler, but the supporting cast will know what they are doing and will be prepared to play (now that's something we haven't seen in a while!)

I am looking forward to our progression