The Fan Pub - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL in the UK

Old 25.01.2015, 02:38 AM
All Pro

Thumbs up The Fan Pub

Hi all,

Thought this was a good time to highlight a new website you can do what you do here on but more (with less rules) as it's not an officially affiliated site. It was created by one of the guys in my big stakes fantasy leagues as we was asked to move off here as gambling etc., is not condoned. However the website is brand new so not got many users as yet but given time hope it will become another resource (not a rival) to go along with this site.

After all I will still come here as I like it and have 12 years invested....

The new site is not just for fans of the NFL but fans of any American sport - NCAA, NASCAR, NHL, NBA etc., but best thing about it for me is you can advertise your money leagues, advertise your spare merchandise - share links to unofficial things that may be of benefit and even sell ya spare game tickets - all things you can not do here - but primarily it's a website created by the fans for the fans of US sports based in the UK.

Last but not least when this site is down (like it was Friday night and most of Saturday) it's a back up resource you can use to still post and share comps and communicate with other fans that you would normally do so with here - especially at a critical time like now when on the hunt for elusive Super Bash tickets.

So with out further ado I introduce you to THE FAN PUB:

http://www.thefanpub.com/