Head down to the Hard Rock Cafe in London to celebrate with the Dolphins - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Old 26.09.2017, 03:19 PM
Administrator

Default Head down to the Hard Rock Cafe in London to celebrate with the Dolphins

Ahead of the second London Game of the season the Miami Dolphins are holding two fan nights at The Hard Rock Cafe (150 Old Park Lane, Mayfair, W1K 1QZ) on Friday, September 29 and Saturday, September 30.

Wear your Dolphins fan gear to enjoy food & drink specials, giveaways and appearances by cheerleaders, mascots and alumni.
Old 26.09.2017, 05:14 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qualcomm View Post
Ahead of the second London Game of the season the Miami Dolphins are holding two fan nights at The Hard Rock Cafe (150 Old Park Lane, Mayfair, W1K 1QZ) on Friday, September 29 and Saturday, September 30.

Wear your Dolphins fan gear to enjoy food & drink specials, giveaways and appearances by cheerleaders, mascots and alumni.
Oooh...might go to this as I'm in London Sat sun and Monday. Bet it will be rammed tho!!
Old 26.09.2017, 05:45 PM
Rookie

I went to the one they held 2 years back in Sun and 13 Cantons. It was a good night, just but not rammed.
Old 26.09.2017, 05:50 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenspuma View Post
Oooh...might go to this as I'm in London Sat sun and Monday. Bet it will be rammed tho!!
Be surprised if you can get anywhere near by 4 o'clock on sat.

These "fan pubs" are a nice idea (and they're big pubs with plenty of space) but unfortunately they simply can't accommodate the numbers that turn up, especially on Saturdays.

Great for Fullers, not so great for fans. Its enjoyable for a few hours early on before the crush, but gets out of hand pretty quickly......
Old 26.09.2017, 06:00 PM
MVP

Will get get cheap food and freebies if I'm in Jets gear?