Are Browns Gonna Be Picking first in Draft? - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Cleveland Browns

Old 23.10.2010, 05:37 PM
All Pro

Default Are Browns Gonna Be Picking first in Draft?

Does anybody on the Browns forum think we'll have the worse record , come the end of the season ? Bills ? Panthers?
Old 23.10.2010, 06:00 PM
Pro

I say 3rd or 4th pick maybe a lower pick even, very hard to tell through 6 games, no way we finish worse than the bills though, theyre not only losing, theyre getting demolished every game and after this week every panthers home game is against opponents with a winning record, I cant see them winning more than one of those, one might even be a gift.
Old 23.10.2010, 07:38 PM
All Pro

Yeah, I say 4th or 5th pick. The Bills and the Panthers are definitely worse than us, plus I think we'll pick up a couple of unexpected wins against fancied teams.
Old 23.10.2010, 07:44 PM
Hall of Fame

I dont know where we will pick but it wont be first, im hoping that Colt shows enough during the rest of the season for us to not go with QB with first round, there are some good QB coming this year in the draft
Old 23.10.2010, 07:53 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebladedawg View Post
I dont know where we will pick but it wont be first, im hoping that Colt shows enough during the rest of the season for us to not go with QB with first round, there are some good QB coming this year in the draft
Yeh , hopefully Colts the guy, I know its a bit early to start talking about the draft, But WR would be the first position i would address.
Old 23.10.2010, 08:25 PM
MVP

From what I've seen and your game against us you wont be picking first. I expect a similar reaction to last year. You guys have the heart and talent just cant catch a break, injuries are crippling the team.
Old 23.10.2010, 08:47 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by towen5 View Post
From what I've seen and your game against us you wont be picking first. I expect a similar reaction to last year. You guys have the heart and talent just cant catch a break, injuries are crippling the team.
Kind words...............not sure about the 'talent' bit tho
Old 23.10.2010, 08:55 PM
Pro

I think the browns need to look at four spots for the upcoming draft, WR, DB, LB, and DE. Regardless of how Colt does, they will not draft another QB. Also not sure on the whole "talent" thing haha, we've got a young team 2012 is the year I'm shooting for but who knows maybe they'll surprise next year but I think Holmgren needs at least two years before we can see improvement. His first draft went well though.
Old 23.10.2010, 09:27 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackburn6 View Post
I think the browns need to look at four spots for the upcoming draft, WR, DB, LB, and DE. Regardless of how Colt does, they will not draft another QB. Also not sure on the whole "talent" thing haha, we've got a young team 2012 is the year I'm shooting for but who knows maybe they'll surprise next year but I think Holmgren needs at least two years before we can see improvement. His first draft went well though.
I think your spot on , we have got a young team , and there's definitely promise in some of the players. I have heard WR A J Green mentioned as a possible pick in the draft ( seems stupid talking about the 2011 draft in Oct ) but we need a top WR ............badly!!!!
Old 23.10.2010, 11:00 PM
Pro

Does sound a bit rediculous talking about the draft 6 games into the season eh? Oh well, not lookin like we'll be seeing the playoffs so draft looks like the next best thing to look forward to