Are Browns Gonna Be Picking first in Draft? - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Cleveland Browns

Old 24.10.2010, 12:26 PM
Hall of Fame

I think we will take a QB this year due to the depth of potential coming out, hopefully Colt continues to improve and we can pick someone up in the later rounds who will come through and compete with Colt in years to come out, i think we have seen enough to say that Jake and Seneca arent good enough although Seneca is a capable back up.

I agree about both LB and DE. We have a good young rusher in Benard and Roth is a good chase em down guy but we have no impact from the snap, we often only get pressure when the play takes a while to develop which is Why Rob favours the DB blitz, its a shame D'Quell was injured again.

I would like us to get a high impact end so we can switch and play hybrid and have a genuine rush threat when playing Nickle etc, at the moment the opposing QB has to much time
Old 24.10.2010, 12:29 PM
MVP

Seneca was top quality against us until he was knocked out injured. I think hes a capable talent, he just doesnt get enough protection and no running game to help.
Old 24.10.2010, 12:51 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by towen5 View Post
Seneca was top quality against us until he was knocked out injured. I think hes a capable talent, he just doesnt get enough protection and no running game to help.
I have some problems with his accuracy, especially going downfield. I can see why Mike likes him as a fit in the West Coast but it seems the longer we need to go the less accuret he seems to be
Old 25.10.2010, 06:49 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeHelmet View Post
Does anybody on the Browns forum think we'll have the worse record , come the end of the season ? Bills ? Panthers?
nope, there are worse teams in the NFL as you mention. Bills will be No1, Panthers 2, Lions 3, Browns anywhere from 4th - 8th
Old 27.10.2010, 11:29 PM
All Pro

I see you finishing ahead of the Jaguars and possibly the 49ers too depending on how Troy Smith works out for them. Then there's the Lions who are in a similar situation to the Browns in my opinion, coming close to beating opponents and just not managing.

I like the potential the Browns have though and think you'll get something around pick 10 in the draft after another late run
Old 28.10.2010, 06:42 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet Bill View Post
I see you finishing ahead of the Jaguars and possibly the 49ers too depending on how Troy Smith works out for them. Then there's the Lions who are in a similar situation to the Browns in my opinion, coming close to beating opponents and just not managing.

I like the potential the Browns have though and think you'll get something around pick 10 in the draft after another late run
By that reckoning we'll be around 7-9 and that would do me fine !!