Who is our Week 9 starting QB - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Cleveland Browns

Old 24.10.2010, 08:44 PM
Pro

Default Who is our Week 9 starting QB

Colt had a good first game at pittsburgh and didnt play bad at NO and came home with a win, though he didnt really do much in the game. The debate is now on, who starts the next game if all three QB's are healthy? Personally I see Mangini starting Delhomme again if he's healthy, if not, Seneca. I just dont see him keeping Colt in when the original plan was to let him sit this year, I think he sticks to the plan, considers the last two games good experience and depending on how the season goes, giving him a shot at the last couple games.
Old 24.10.2010, 09:15 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackburn6 View Post
Colt had a good first game at pittsburgh and didnt play bad at NO and came home with a win, though he didnt really do much in the game. The debate is now on, who starts the next game if all three QB's are healthy? Personally I see Mangini starting Delhomme again if he's healthy, if not, Seneca. I just dont see him keeping Colt in when the original plan was to let him sit this year, I think he sticks to the plan, considers the last two games good experience and depending on how the season goes, giving him a shot at the last couple games.
I would start Seneca if he's healthy, I think Delhomme's finished , pity really,
Colt McCoy's looked really impressive and i can see the argument to keep him in.
I just dont think Seneca deserves to lose the starting job through injury
Old 24.10.2010, 09:23 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackburn6 View Post
Wallace start until week 16, give McCoy a couple games at the end of the season. You won't make the playoffs, as good a result as today's was, and you'll probably be playing to hold us off for third in the division. I'd like to see McCoy get some more starts at the end of the season, but I'd give Wallace the shout for now.
Old 25.10.2010, 10:50 AM
Hall of Fame

If all 3 are healthy then Jake starts. I agree that at some point we will sit Colt back down again and we already know more or less what Seneca brings to the table. If Colt continues for the rest of the year then he will start next season probably and therfore we need to be a 100% sure on Jake if we keep him.
Old 26.10.2010, 05:58 AM
Pro

Small update, Mangini said today that he wont commit to Colt starting next game until he knows the condition of his other QB's. To me that says Colt is headed back to the bench for the original plan.
Old 27.10.2010, 02:24 PM
Rookie

I hope it's either Jake or Seneca. I liked Colt but I think it's bit soon for him. Let Jake/Seneca take care of this season (maybe couple of last games to Colt) and get one or two playmakers from draft/free agency to offense and then let Colt loose next season.
Old 27.10.2010, 05:56 PM
Starter

personally i'd start with Seneca and have Colt as back up, nothing personnal with Jake understand why he was signed but for me just prefer the mobility of his competition