Real McCoy = real hope for future! - Page 3 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Cleveland Browns

Old 26.11.2010, 04:58 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebladedawg View Post
Mate i do get how good Colt can be and i think he will be next legend after Bernie. I just think his true test will come next season if teams start working out how to stop Hillis, then we will truly see how good Colt is going to be
Glad you said AFTER Bernie there Lee.....no-one will ever top Kosar in Browns Town!!!
Old 26.11.2010, 07:30 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bretts View Post
lol!

In all seriousness though you definitely do not want Ocho for your nice new shiny QB. He never turns up in pre-season to work with the offence and he'll just berate McCoy every time he misses/doesn't throw to him. ocho knows he's in the twilight of his career and is carving himself out a career in the media. McCoy needs a young hungry WR core with a good seasoned pro maybe in FA for them to look up to. Ocho would just send his development backwards imo.
All agreed with mate. Although I think Ocho can still do a job, I don't think he's the answer at the Browns.
Old 26.11.2010, 07:59 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_browns! View Post
All agreed with mate. Although I think Ocho can still do a job, I don't think he's the answer at the Browns.
Yeah he can still do a job, sometimes he looks stunning making diving catches that no other WR could make, its just he doesn't put the legwork in with the rest of the O during pre season so it never ever looks like a well oiled machine. Carson deserves better really and so does McCoy.
Old 26.11.2010, 08:12 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Yeah he can still do a job, sometimes he looks stunning making diving catches that no other WR could make, its just he doesn't put the legwork in with the rest of the O during pre season so it never ever looks like a well oiled machine. Carson deserves better really and so does McCoy.
Think your right about Chad ''Johnson'' he'll probably end up at one of the "Glamour" teams if he does leave Cincy. not Cleveland.......i would rather have someone like Vincent Jackson any how
Old 27.11.2010, 04:28 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeHelmet View Post
Do you think Mangini or Daboll or both will still be in Cleveland next year ?
i keep contradicting myself . I think Daboll's useless . but he just doesn't have much talent to work with. So i suppose it depends on what Holmgren thinks
I think and bloody hope that Daboll will be gone at end of season, Holmgren aint no fool and will realise that you cant rely on Hillis to win every football game and Hillis and the O Line aside the offence has struggled this year. Couple this with Mikes history of always running the West coast where ever he has been, he brought Colt in exactly because he thought Colt could run a West coast so i imagine Daboll will be gone.

As for Eric im not so sure. Eric was a defensive coach before he went to the Jets and clearly him and Rob have turned that defense around and whilst having a defensive minded coach may not be ideal he clearly has got the team coming round to his way of thinking
Old 27.11.2010, 04:31 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
lol!

In all seriousness though you definitely do not want Ocho for your nice new shiny QB. He never turns up in pre-season to work with the offence and he'll just berate McCoy every time he misses/doesn't throw to him. ocho knows he's in the twilight of his career and is carving himself out a career in the media. McCoy needs a young hungry WR core with a good seasoned pro maybe in FA for them to look up to. Ocho would just send his development backwards imo.
Colts got a couple of good hungry WR already but Daboll clearly doesnt like using his WR unless were down late in 4th.

As for Chad well yeh we all know the risk but again i think Jackson at SD is as biog a negative influence in the locker room
Old 27.11.2010, 04:33 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKosar View Post
Glad you said AFTER Bernie there Lee.....no-one will ever top Kosar in Browns Town!!!
whilst i agree on a personel level if we ever win a SB then Bernie will have to take a back seat
Old 27.11.2010, 05:13 PM
MVP

Quote:
whilst i agree on a personel level if we ever win a SB then Bernie will have to take a back seat
Can see Bernie up front for a looooooooooonnnnnggggggg time
Old 27.11.2010, 05:30 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Can see Bernie up front for a looooooooooonnnnnggggggg time
lol says the never won anything in their entire history regrdless of wether it was black@white TV or not
Old 27.11.2010, 05:34 PM
MVP

Quote:
lol says the never won anything in their entire history regrdless of wether it was black@white TV or not
All Bengals sit in the back seat, never said any different

How many did Kosar win again?