Real McCoy = real hope for future! - Page 4 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Cleveland Browns

Old 27.11.2010, 08:19 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebladedawg View Post
whilst i agree on a personel level if we ever win a SB then Bernie will have to take a back seat
Bernie will never be in the back seat in my eye's , never, ever,ever,ever,ever, If Browns win ten super bowls, Kosar was the guy that turned me into a Browns fan ( amongst others ) but that laid back , side arm , immobile , but deadly accurate style of Bernie's, was a joy to watch...............still hate Elway !!!!
Old 28.11.2010, 05:01 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeHelmet View Post
Bernie will never be in the back seat in my eye's , never, ever,ever,ever,ever, If Browns win ten super bowls, Kosar was the guy that turned me into a Browns fan ( amongst others ) but that laid back , side arm , immobile , but deadly accurate style of Bernie's, was a joy to watch...............still hate Elway !!!!
Well said mate, i think all of us over a certain age will always hold bernie to our hearts but Browns fans are fickle and we want success, if we won a SB most fans would worship the new QB like a hero
Old 28.11.2010, 07:49 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebladedawg View Post
Well said mate, i think all of us over a certain age will always hold bernie to our hearts but Browns fans are fickle and we want success, if we won a SB most fans would worship the new QB like a hero
If a new QB took the Browns to SB success he would defo be a hero. But like you said Lee.............. it would be hard to replace bernie in the hearts of Browns fans
Old 29.11.2010, 08:53 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeHelmet View Post
If a new QB took the Browns to SB success he would defo be a hero. But like you said Lee.............. it would be hard to replace bernie in the hearts of Browns fans
It will never happen in our lifetime mate thats for sure