The Draft thread 11 - Page 23 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Cleveland Browns

Old 01.05.2011, 04:05 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebladedawg View Post
lol you dont need to apologise mate, im guessing that Paul has probably ripped out most of his hair once Green was taken and we pasdsed on Jones You would have thought that being a City fan after reaching the Cup final he should have known that getting your wish granted twice in a year just doesnt happen
HaHa nice one Lee...wish i had hair to rip out !!! . Im glad we did draft a WR tho , dont know much about Little , ive read he has an attitude problem , hope he's not another Braylon .....Didnt want to mention the Blades , but do you think Mickey Adams is the guy to bring you srtaight back up ?
Old 01.05.2011, 07:46 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeHelmet View Post
HaHa nice one Lee...wish i had hair to rip out !!! . Im glad we did draft a WR tho , dont know much about Little , ive read he has an attitude problem , hope he's not another Braylon .....Didnt want to mention the Blades , but do you think Mickey Adams is the guy to bring you srtaight back up ?
I wish we could see League One from where we are, Blue Square Premier next season

Seriously, Little is gonna be a beast, trust me !
Old 01.05.2011, 08:02 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeHelmet View Post
Regarding Little mate i dont think he has an attitude as such, he and others were suspended for a year for accepting money and other things off agents which in the College game is a big no no, having said that it happens more than the NCCA wants to admit and many belive that Cam Newton amongst others commited the same thing. I wopuld say he maybe has a cocky attitude but when you have that ability then it comes with the territory.

As for the Blades yeh i think Micky can do us a job, when he came we were heading that way anyhow, we then had a couple of big injuries and we had no money but brought in shed loads of loans, at one point we had a back four who were all loans. What Micky has done is bring in several kids from the current youth squad who have just reached the FA Youth final were we will beat Man Utd so hopefully he will be kept and the rest as they say will be history
Old 01.05.2011, 08:03 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_browns! View Post
I wish we could see League One from where we are, Blue Square Premier next season

Seriously, Little is gonna be a beast, trust me !
Dont worry mate, as long as you stay afloat at first it will all come good at some point
Old 02.05.2011, 08:17 AM
All Pro

Keep the faith with Micky Adams - he did a good job down here at the Albion and will get things done at the Blades...
As for the Browns draft Im pretty happy with what they've done. May not have got the "superstar" names that some wanted, but it sounds like they drafted some good, solid players. Looking forward to the start of training camp now, and kicking off the new season....
Old 02.05.2011, 10:34 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Regarding Little mate i dont think he has an attitude as such, he and others were suspended for a year for accepting money and other things off agents which in the College game is a big no no, having said that it happens more than the NCCA wants to admit and many belive that Cam Newton amongst others commited the same thing. I wopuld say he maybe has a cocky attitude but when you have that ability then it comes with the territory.

As for the Blades yeh i think Micky can do us a job, when he came we were heading that way anyhow, we then had a couple of big injuries and we had no money but brought in shed loads of loans, at one point we had a back four who were all loans. What Micky has done is bring in several kids from the current youth squad who have just reached the FA Youth final were we will beat Man Utd so hopefully he will be kept and the rest as they say will be history
It was a very young Blades team that played Barnsley the other day , hope you get back up quickly ,the problem with being a 'big' team in the lower league's , is every ground you go to is their 'cup final' so to speak .... good luck in the youth cup final aswell, any one who beats Man utd at ANYTHING is alright by me
Old 11.05.2011, 06:40 PM
All Pro

Jamie Dukes gives the Browns an 'A' grade for the draft

And Pat Shurmur calls the Falcons trade "one of the greatest in history"
Old 11.05.2011, 07:46 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_browns! View Post
Jamie Dukes gives the Browns an 'A' grade for the draft

And Pat Shurmur calls the Falcons trade "one of the greatest in history"
Sadly Jamie knows about as much as your average Steelers fans
Old 11.05.2011, 09:14 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Sadly Jamie knows about as much as your average Steelers fans
True, but it's good to get a bit of national recognition.