Favre - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Chicago Bears

  #1  
Old 06.12.2011, 06:33 PM
payton3434's Avatar
payton3434 payton3434 is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 06.11.2005
Posts: 1,495
Default Favre

Apparently he would be open to playing for the Bears.

It would be worth it just to annoy the Packers on Christmas day, think of the tears!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06.12.2011, 07:55 PM
Professor1228's Avatar
Professor1228 Professor1228 is offline
Starter
 
Join Date: 10.09.2008
Posts: 222
Default

Smith seemed pretty clear on this earlier today - no chance

Just not enough time to learn the system - the system that is giving Hanie so many issues and me so many headaches !
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06.12.2011, 08:06 PM
Packman12's Avatar
Packman12 Packman12 is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: 19.06.2005
Posts: 16,587
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by payton3434 View Post
Apparently he would be open to playing for the Bears.

It would be worth it just to annoy the Packers on Christmas day, think of the tears!
Most Packer fans want it to happen because behind your line, Haine is a better bet than a Grandpa.

Favre will always be a legend but he should have retired on the field when he threw that awful INT in the Superdome for the Vikings.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06.12.2011, 09:05 PM
Eric Metcalf 21's Avatar
Eric Metcalf 21 Eric Metcalf 21 is offline
Team Captain
 
Join Date: 03.09.2010
Posts: 255
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titletown USA View Post
Most Packer fans want it to happen because behind your line, Haine is a better bet than a Grandpa.

Favre will always be a legend but he should have retired on the field when he threw that awful INT in the Superdome for the Vikings.
You're fooling no one. It would kill you if he signed for the Bears. What does it have to do with Packer fans anyway?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06.12.2011, 10:25 PM
Packman12's Avatar
Packman12 Packman12 is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: 19.06.2005
Posts: 16,587
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Metcalf 21 View Post
You're fooling no one. It would kill you if he signed for the Bears. What does it have to do with Packer fans anyway?
Wouldnt bother me one bit, he is entitled to make another mistake. We have Rodgers so what Favre does is irrelevant.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06.12.2011, 11:25 PM
Eric Metcalf 21's Avatar
Eric Metcalf 21 Eric Metcalf 21 is offline
Team Captain
 
Join Date: 03.09.2010
Posts: 255
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titletown USA View Post
Wouldnt bother me one bit, he is entitled to make another mistake. We have Rodgers so what Favre does is irrelevant.
In the previous post you said he was a grandpa and had a dig about the interception against the Saints. Now you're not bothered but slip in a comment about another mistake. I think it's safe to say Packers fans hold a grudge where old Bretts concerned.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07.12.2011, 10:19 AM
pkhap's Avatar
pkhap pkhap is offline
Starter
 
Join Date: 16.01.2010
Posts: 187
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Metcalf 21 View Post
In the previous post you said he was a grandpa and had a dig about the interception against the Saints. Now you're not bothered but slip in a comment about another mistake. I think it's safe to say Packers fans hold a grudge where old Bretts concerned.
Can you two take your petty arguments onto one of your own sections please
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08.12.2011, 10:06 AM
payton3434's Avatar
payton3434 payton3434 is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 06.11.2005
Posts: 1,495
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titletown USA View Post
Most Packer fans want it to happen
I'm sure you are right... Bears fans would have just loved to see Payton in green... no really they would... honestly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titletown USA View Post
Haine is a better bet than a Grandpa.
I think you took this thread a little too seriously.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08.12.2011, 10:11 AM
Packman12's Avatar
Packman12 Packman12 is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: 19.06.2005
Posts: 16,587
Default

I dont take this thread seriously, I am amused you think it would bother us at all.

Ok saying we would like to see him on Xmas Day as a Bear was wrong, what I meant was that he is no threat so it wouldnt bother us one bit.

Metcalf that wasnt a dig at the INT it was a fact that he should have retired after that game.

Favre will always be a Packers legend he saved the franchise along with Reggie White and nothing can ever change that.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +0. The time now is 12:23 AM.