Gamepass Sound issues - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL TV coverage

Old 25.08.2013, 08:26 PM
Starter

Default Gamepass Sound issues

Got gamepass today and currently watching the NO v Houston game. I also watched a re-run of the hawks v packers earlier. Anyways, when watching the game the sound constantly changes. From good suround sound, to tinny, to hollow sounding, and it changes constantly throughout the feed.

Is this a known issue, or is it my laptop? Anyone came across this issue before?
Old 25.08.2013, 09:08 PM
All Pro

I'm having lots of issues with it too - on both my Ipad and laptop. Live streams are ok - watching archives is a whole 'nuther matter. When I can even get an archived game to play it tends to buffer a lot and the quality is low. This had only been an issue over the past 2 days or so. I mentioned it to GP via twitter and they quickly responded and said they are on the case!
Old 25.08.2013, 10:14 PM
Starter

The quality of picture is excellent. No buffering issues etc. Only issue is the sound tends to change quite often
Old 26.08.2013, 08:41 AM
Pro Bowler

I always thought the sound changing was a result of the picture quality dropping and going up (down left in the gamepass app.).

Now if you say the picture quality was always the same then it is something different. Hasn't seen that before though.