Playoffs. Falcons @ Eagles. - Page 6 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > Gameday Forum

Old 14.01.2018, 01:13 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne ellis View Post
Apart from the odd occasion, Coleman runs so much harder than Freeman...
Off tackle or on sweeps maybe, not sure about between the tackles though. His main problem is keeping his footing - he does that and he's a threat to go the distance on any play. One thing we should have learnt from the Patriots - if someone's hot keep riding it until the other team can stop it!

Address the need at guard and a(nother) space eating DT and I think we'll be playoff bound again next year - that and having a third place schedule could help.
Old 14.01.2018, 01:20 AM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Maybe I'm one of the few but I think Coleman is the better back, and is severely underutilised, but that's okay because he won't be with us when his contract expires if Sarkisian is still employed there.

Freeman tonight was churning up the field and going nowhere.
Old 14.01.2018, 01:51 AM
GOAT

Quote:
Falcons choke again. Sarkisian should be fired, constantly screwed up this season...
indeed painful to watch.

so many silly plays.
Old 14.01.2018, 09:05 AM
All Pro

Well that was a depressing end to the season.
Old 14.01.2018, 10:57 AM
All Pro

Wow the tension at the end! i was in bits and dont support either team! Slightly surprised Falcons ran the ball so much, but thought they might, especially as it was working well early on with Coleman-and that may have been their downfall in the end, i mean either stick with it or not. That Eagles D just keep going right to the whistle.Clearly Fowles just needed time to get his touch and confidence, after all it was a huge game, and he hasnt seen much action this season-can he continue the form to Superbowl?
Old 14.01.2018, 12:12 PM
All Pro

The extra week bye clearly helped Foles, if the Eagles started in WC week I think they would of lost. And the whole control of the ball catch no catch rule is really ruining some of these games.
Old 14.01.2018, 12:29 PM
All Pro

It's so frustrating watching such a talented team find new ways to throw away big games. Hopefully Sark improves next season as he won't be sacked.
Old 14.01.2018, 12:30 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbsy #21 View Post
Off tackle or on sweeps maybe, not sure about between the tackles though. His main problem is keeping his footing - he does that and he's a threat to go the distance on any play. One thing we should have learnt from the Patriots - if someone's hot keep riding it until the other team can stop it!

Address the need at guard and a(nother) space eating DT and I think we'll be playoff bound again next year - that and having a third place schedule could help.
Levitre is ok isnt he? and another space eater? isnt Poe and Garrett taking up too much space already?
Old 14.01.2018, 12:33 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesGall13 View Post
It's so frustrating watching such a talented team find new ways to throw away big games. Hopefully Sark improves next season as he won't be sacked.
Feel your pain they have talent everywhere, even on the D Line/rush these days, cant seriously see any weak spots unless its at corner?
Old 14.01.2018, 12:52 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbsy #21 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domed Outter View Post
Maybe I'm one of the few but I think Coleman is the better back, and is severely underutilised, but that's okay because he won't be with us when his contract expires if Sarkisian is still employed there.

Freeman tonight was churning up the field and going nowhere.
I agree with Stubbsy. Perhaps it's the play calling that changes the perception. There are plays this season when it would be tough to say any back runs harder than Freeman, he's pretty violent at times.

They are a great combo, as long as Freeman's concussion issues don't become a regular occurance.