The rebuilding process during the off-season - Page 20 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Atlanta Falcons

Sponsored Links

Old 05.05.2016, 07:34 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesGall13 View Post
A few thoughts I have on our picks. Overall a decent draft. Would have loved Shaq Lawson in the first to pair with Beasley though.

Keanu Neal - He is a real thumper. Like him as a player and he should fit in well in our scheme as the strong safety. If we had got him in the 2nd I'd have loved the pick but he may not have been there at 50.

Deion Jones - Probably the pick I like the least. Very fast linebacker but he struggles against the run and is too often consumed by blocks. Hopefully he bulks up. I think he will struggle to overcome his lack of size.

Austin Hooper - Potential to be a really good player. Matt Ryan badly needed a new TE. Should help in the redzone in year one and go on to be a starter for many years. Fairly good route runner and he has very good hands for a big guy. Offers the Falcons
something we didn't already have on the roster.

De'Vondre Campbell - Has all the physical tools to be a hit in the NFL. Would like him to play inside linebacker. I expect him to be a back up in year one with hopefully Quinn and co. being able to develop him to a potential starter.

Wes Schweitzer - Didn't know much about this guy but went back and watched some film on him. Was a LT at college but will be a LG for the Falcons. Must say I like the pick and he should be a capable back up.

Devin Fuller - Can take the top off a defence. Offers some return skills. Will make the practice squad if he doesn't make the 53 man roster as the last WR.
Yeah, all in all not a bad draft.
Sponsored Links