Saints Draft Profile - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > New Orleans Saints

Sponsored Links

Old 17.03.2015, 05:08 PM
Starter

I was hoping Brandon Coleman was gonna be a legit target, I guess he could still be but was thinking him & Graham we're going to be a nightmare match-up for defenses. Obviously that won't be happening in Nola now.
The way I see it is Brees is still our best player, give him some targets to air it out, it'll be a crime if they don't.
Sponsored Links
Old 17.03.2015, 07:43 PM
Pro Bowler

The man to watch is Seantavious Jones
Height: 6 ft 3 in (1.91 m) Weight: 200 lb (91 kg)
4.46 speed

Seantavius Jones, WR, Valdosta State, 6-3, 200: Rated 79th out of 325 wide receiver prospects by NFLDraftScout.com. ... Carried a 7th-round free agent grade by NFLDraftScout.com. ... Nicknamed "Stretch." ... Born in Illinois, Jones moved to Tucker, Ga., while he was still young. Playing football at the age of 11, Jones was a quarterback, wide receiver and defensive back. ... Set a school record with six touchdowns versus Delta State on Nov. 2. ... Helped lead Valdosta State to the NCAA Division II national championship. ... A four-year regular at Valdosta State, Jones finished his career with 149 receptions for 2,374 yards with 33 touchdowns. ... Earned second team All-Super Region 2 and first team All-Gulf South Conference honors in 2012. ... College teammate of fellow Saints college free agent Lawrence Virgil.

and keep a eye on Delvin Breaux,local boy. Breaux reportedly runs a 4.38 second 40-yard-dash. He has good size at 6-1, 192 pounds CB(read his story,amazing)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delvin_Breaux