Level 1 seats [for all you knowledgeable folks!] - Page 3 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Sponsored Links

Old 27.01.2010, 12:37 AM
Team Captain

You get what ticketmaster gives you.You can choose a price point and best available and after that its down to luck.I personally have a range that is acceptable to me if I get that range I will buy if not I can sit it out till Sept and see what happens then.The tickets are too expensive to accept any old seat imo but I may miss out by trying to be too cleaver.
Sponsored Links
Old 27.01.2010, 09:08 AM
Team Captain

I must admit I've found it rather nervewracking at 1000hrs for the last couple of seasons, especially having missed out altogether in 2007.

I've had lower endzone tickets (which are good if you're on a budget, but could be a pain if all the action is at the opposite end - fortunately for us it wasn't) and zone 103 last year (four rows back from the covered seats), which gave a great view - I'll be after similar this year.

I'm not at all tempted by CW, although I probably need the extra leg room, I can't justify the extra cost over perfectly good sideline tickets and have wondered about level 5 sideline tickets, if I could get some near the front - do you need oxygen/binoculars etc up there?
Old 27.01.2010, 10:10 AM
Rookie

Hey,

My father and I have never been to Wembley before and can't wait to see the 49ers.

We'd like to know what you get extra with Club Wembley? Are there bars open during the whole match in levels 1 and 5?

And if we dont go for Club Wembley, which would you guys say are the better seats, the front rows of level 5 sideline or hoping you get towards the back of level 1 sideline?

Thanks for the help guys

JK
Old 27.01.2010, 11:07 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NORFOLK AND GOOD View Post
level 5 sideline tickets, if I could get some near the front - do you need oxygen/binoculars etc up there?
In my opinion the front of level 5 is not that bad, as someone has said already it is good to get an overview of the whole match and see all the receivers run their routes and watch the D cover them all up. However, in 2009 I was about 8 rows back from the top and I think I needed to be a little closer.

I'm thinking of moving around a bit this year though and thinking of going level 1 sideline but i'm worried that being too low down will take something away from the game. What is an acceptable range of rows in level 1 so your not too close but not too far either?
Old 27.01.2010, 12:16 PM
Starter

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyk333 View Post
Hey,

My father and I have never been to Wembley before and can't wait to see the 49ers.

We'd like to know what you get extra with Club Wembley? Are there bars open during the whole match in levels 1 and 5?

And if we dont go for Club Wembley, which would you guys say are the better seats, the front rows of level 5 sideline or hoping you get towards the back of level 1 sideline?

Thanks for the help guys

JK
Been on level 5 the last 2 years and for me the view was fine, as for the important things like beer they start to close the bars at the end of the 3rd quarter
Old 27.01.2010, 12:38 PM
Starter

Just to clarify when you book tickets you get asked which price band you want and you will be offered the best they have at that time, in that band, you have no control of where in that block you will sit (ie you can't choose front row seats) unless you decline that offer and request something else by which time they are probably all gone anyway
Old 27.01.2010, 12:41 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosman View Post
Just to clarify when you book tickets you get asked which price band you want and you will be offered the best they have at that time, in that band, you have no control of where in that block you will sit (ie you can't choose front row seats) unless you decline that offer and request something else by which time they are probably all gone anyway
Yeah that's the experience I've had. I've always taken the first seats they offer, rather than risk missing out.
Old 27.01.2010, 02:26 PM
Pro

Yep
My experience is grab whatever you get cos you may not get another chance

Gotta try for 6 tickets again this year - last yr sat in corner of end zone and had a good view and fun time

Would be happy with that again - will aim for those tickets once more
Old 27.01.2010, 02:58 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by NORFOLK AND GOOD View Post
I must admit I've found it rather nervewracking at 1000hrs for the last couple of seasons, especially having missed out altogether in 2007.

I've had lower endzone tickets (which are good if you're on a budget, but could be a pain if all the action is at the opposite end - fortunately for us it wasn't) and zone 103 last year (four rows back from the covered seats), which gave a great view - I'll be after similar this year.

I'm not at all tempted by CW, although I probably need the extra leg room, I can't justify the extra cost over perfectly good sideline tickets and have wondered about level 5 sideline tickets, if I could get some near the front - do you need oxygen/binoculars etc up there?
The first 10-15 rows of level 5 at the 50 yard line are superb .You can see everything clearly.Its not as high up as it looks.Its where I hope to be.
Old 27.01.2010, 03:44 PM
Pro

after being in CW corner seats the first two years i got a seat in the front row of level 5 on the halfway line last year which was far and away the best view

however this year for a change i may try to get a lower tier sideline seat - although i guess the risk you have there is a soaking if it rains

Tags
49ers , broncos , seats , view , wembley