NFL Gamepass discussion. - Page 1152 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL TV coverage

Old 09.09.2018, 09:42 PM
Pro Bowler

Must be the only person not to have problem (bar two lots of buffering).
Had Network on this afternoon followed by Giants game and now Redzone.
Watching on Xbox.
Old 09.09.2018, 09:42 PM
Pro

This might work for today, but the problem remains that even non UK citizens get blacked out from games they paid for, which is a joke!
Good thing Im still in the free trial phase. Ig they dont sort this out, I will cancel. What deltatre is doing here, is getting me super annoyed at the NFL as a whole. Absolutely unprofessional service and ridiculous, non existant support.
Old 09.09.2018, 09:54 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cootie93 View Post
Apparently the dolphins game is in a delay again, guessing the TV feed has switched till it resumes.
You could be right but it does not explain why the game cut out at the point it did or why we get the blacked out Cowboys
They really are totally incompetent
Anyone care to bet, On if we will get an apology or even, God forbid some casback?
Old 09.09.2018, 10:13 PM
Team Captain

After last summers debacle and then the poor performance in the first half of the season, I held off getting gamepass this year.
Ended up taking out the trial to see how week 1 went and I’m amazed to say it’s been faultless for me today. First season watching on a Fire TV, so don’t know if that makes a difference.
Old 10.09.2018, 07:13 AM
Pro

New day, same problems. Ever since the GP app on iPad logged me out, I cannot sign back in, even though credentials are 100 % right and work in Firefox.
Also, the Cowboys game still shows to be blacked out, despite not being in a blacked out market. I'm furious.
Old 10.09.2018, 08:28 AM
All Pro

Ever so glad I wasn't suckered into paying for this rubbish again.
Old 10.09.2018, 09:00 AM
Pro

I was very reluctant to take up gamepass as I had a nightmare with them last year when they took payment before my 7 day free trial ended. But I took the plunge last night and was pleasantly surprised, watched it on amazon prime and it only dropped out twice and crystal clear picture. 4x £35 installments seems like a good deal to me.
Old 10.09.2018, 09:45 AM
Pro

Used Chromecast yesterday, having tried two firesticks (1st & 2nd gen) with major issues during pre-season.
Pre-game on NFL network did get ropey between 5:30-6:00 with buffering a few times.
Switched to Redzone stream at Game time and this buffered twice in the first half hour or so, but seemed fine until close after the initial wobble.
Old 10.09.2018, 11:25 AM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfcBOli27 View Post
Must be the only person not to have problem (bar two lots of buffering).
Had Network on this afternoon followed by Giants game and now Redzone.
Watching on Xbox.
Same here, but on PS4, even down to two lots of buffering.
Only complaint is that the PS4 app didn't allow viewing of the pregame and was a bit slow to let me access the game after the main broadcast began (I was able to see the pregame on a PC)
Old 10.09.2018, 02:29 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndpardis View Post
Mate, my mac was logged in and I logged out and it's asking for me to buy it. The phone automatically was logged out this morning.

I wonder how many others have done this. I have emailed/sent a request but I know them... one line answer and then another 24hrs+ for a reply.

I can already predict they'll say you can't be refunded or carry on with installments because 'YOU' cancelled which is BS. Just before the Sunday games. I had to beg them to take the first installment when nothing was taken until mid/end August.

This is a terrible Game Pass company.
They got back to me after numerous tweets/emails and once resolved they took a payment for September BUT... yesterday another email came saying your payment has been taken and I checked my bank account. They have taken 2x payments in September!

I emailed saying they took one in August, one 7th Sept and now one 9th Sept! They need to only take one payment in October and that's it but I have a very unsettling feeling that won't be the case.

Tags
football , game , nfl , pass , super