Green Bay Chances - Page 3 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Green Bay Packers

Old 13.12.2010, 07:19 AM
All Pro

Lets just hope Rodgers gets cleared to play for the rest of the season,if not then i don't think we have any chance of the playoffs.
Old 13.12.2010, 07:59 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgoj View Post
Biggest key game is still Bears @ Vikes next week because of the tie-breaking implications of the result of that game
Could potentially be the end of your playoff chances if the Bears win and Pack lost at New England. Vikings with Childress and I would have said we're in but playing much better ball with Frazier.
Old 13.12.2010, 09:06 AM
Starter

We're done. Absolute disaster. At least we got a nice easy game next week.Ha Ha.Still keep looking at the score in hope that it might change. Gutted.
Old 13.12.2010, 09:08 AM
All Pro

Have just seen the score, not sure if my morning tea was spiked, and to top it all arod is injured, lets get this season over and get our starters fit for next year, providing theres going to be a season at all
Old 13.12.2010, 10:26 AM
Pro Bowler

If Rodgers returns I would be worried. The guys now had two concussions in one season. If we had a better run game we might be in better contention, but we don't. Flynn doesn't look good and it might be time to invest in the vet backup QB next season.
Old 13.12.2010, 12:00 PM
Banned

Talking

Veteran backup QB, eh? I bet there'll be a grey old bloke on a tractor on a farm in Mississippi who'll be getting twitchy come next preseason and he knows the playbook.
Old 13.12.2010, 12:26 PM
Starter

Can see the league pulling the plug on Rogers for the rest of this season,two concussions in one season is too much. We gotta write this season off now and get everybody fit for next season. Stick some money on us to win it all,lets get that trophy back where it belongs. Its not called the Lombardi Trophy for nothing. Keep the faith. The Pack 'WILL' be back.

Last edited by Metspacker; 14.12.2010 at 09:02 AM.
Old 14.12.2010, 11:24 AM
All Pro

God i felt crap yesterday,hungover and down after the defeat,it amazes me how bad i feel after the Packers get beat to say i've never seen them play and am basically just and armchair fan.

Anyway our playoff chances look alot slimmer with the Giants winning last night.

All we can hope for now is for the Bears to choke,big time. But the Vikings and Jests both look beatable for them which leaves us clutching at straws a bit.

This weekend could probably decide if we are going to make it. If we loose and the Bears win i'd say we are out of contention.

Jenkins looks like he's done for the season now which doesn't help and we won't know if Rodgers will play untill later in the week,even if he is cleared i'm not sure he'll be at the top of his game, after his last concussion against the Redskins he still looked shaky the week after against the Dolphins.

Its a shame our season could be ended this weekend because i think the team has battled hard up untill the Lions game and is still good enough to take any team on. The character of the team will be really tested on Sunday,lets see if it can bounce back
Old 14.12.2010, 07:19 PM
Pro

I think if the vikings beat the bears next week it will help. and rodgers comes back. The game at the patriots will be a very tough game with all the injuries we have some good back ups ho are doing well
Old 14.12.2010, 08:42 PM
Team Captain

Was on my xmas night out on Sunday and got texted the score. To say it spoilt the evening was an understatement and then the Giants (who I hate) to beat the Vikings........

Unfortunately I think that is our season over. We are relying on the Bears collapsing but I think our defeat will have given them a huge lift. I think we have done really well the last few games to come back from the injuries and Rodgers was on MVP form. However, it really is a sad state of affairs when we can't put up more than 3 points against the Lions (no disrespect to them). Running game non-existent and without Rodgers we are nothing.

It ain't over till the fat lady sings...............