View Poll Results: Should i leave this forum
Yes 9 45.00%
Dont care 7 35.00%
No 4 20.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 17.12.2010, 09:52 AM
Super Moderator

I'm not sure about the history between you guys but I would say, that you shouldn't take offense just because someone disagrees with you.

Everyone is entitled to different opinions, and it's those differences in opinions that allow this place to thrive. It would be a very boring place if we all agreed on everything!!

However, having said that, you should not be subjected to personal insults if people disagree with you, so if anyone does insult you, please report the post to mods so that we can deal with it appropriately. Otherwise I think you just need to be a bit thick-skinned when people disagree with you. Just think about what you are posting, and where you are posting it before submitting.

Again, this is a very generic post... I'm not accusing anyone of insults etc., as I don't really know the history here.

Hope you can work it out.
Old 17.12.2010, 09:58 AM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wozzer View Post
I think you annoy people Riley with the amount of threads you create. Most people don't really care if Rodgers gets to the pro-bowl or any other Packers player for that matter,most of us care if they are going to be playing on gameday.

Maybe you should have a general thread for yourself something like "Rileys Thoughts on the Packers today" and stick all your questions/thoughts on there.

Also,just a quick question, how come you never post on the gameday threads,if you are as passionate about this team as you claim,surely you must have some thoughts on the weeks game.
Every time i comment on it i will just get slammed all the time.
I was just saying about the pro bowl as it would be good for our players to get there to show i love my team.
Old 17.12.2010, 11:35 AM
Pro Bowler

This is a very odd thread .

It's only a forum Riley and you're perfectly entitled to post what you want. I would suggest that you should stop posting so many new threads however. There's a Packers chat thread (that was used before the dedicated team forums) that you could use to post your thoughts in.

https://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?t=466&page=240

You can also post in the gameday threads.

https://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?t=75368
Old 17.12.2010, 12:17 PM
All Pro

Quote:
I think you annoy people Riley with the amount of threads you create. Most people don't really care if Rodgers gets to the pro-bowl or any other Packers player for that matter,most of us care if they are going to be playing on gameday.

Maybe you should have a general thread for yourself something like "Rileys Thoughts on the Packers today" and stick all your questions/thoughts on there.

Also,just a quick question, how come you never post on the gameday threads,if you are as passionate about this team as you claim,surely you must have some thoughts on the weeks game.
I dont see what he is doing wrong by posting different threads he has a right too, if he wants to talk about rodgers getting to the pro bowl he can.
Old 17.12.2010, 12:39 PM
All Pro

ha ha ha
looks like we got a brett favre on our hands
Old 19.12.2010, 11:43 AM
All Pro

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteAtomic View Post
ha ha ha
looks like we got a brett favre on our hands
Well done sir, well done!
Old 21.12.2010, 01:28 PM
Starter

Quote:

I have put packer fan murray on my ignore list so i do not see his post anymore.
I have also decided to go to a new packers forum.
Alot of the things i posted on here is already on there and they dont moan about other people.
There is some good people on here who have interesting posts.
But there are a few who just argue for arguing sake packer fan murray.
Old 21.12.2010, 02:55 PM
All Pro

Someone tell Riley that if he goes to the Rodgers and last two games thread he'll see someone agree with me also that from now on I don't mind if he ignores me. He's an idiot anyway.
Old 21.12.2010, 04:09 PM
Starter

I was genuinely going to leave this forum after all the grief i get.
but why should i not be allowed to give my opinions.
If i leave thats letting them win.
Old 21.12.2010, 04:13 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley82 View Post
I was genuinely going to leave this forum after all the grief i get.
but why should i not be allowed to give my opinions.
If i leave thats letting them win.
Then what was the point of this thread then.

If I could vote yes twice I would.
Closed Thread