NFL Ticket Exchange by Ticketmaster - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL season

Sponsored Links

Old 16.05.2018, 09:58 PM
Pro

Default NFL Ticket Exchange by Ticketmaster

Hi All,

I hope you don't mind me asking a question.

I'm trying to buy tickets for an NFL game in New Orleans and have read NFL ticket exchange is one of the best / least risky (but kinda expensive) way to get legit tickets. The last thing I need is to have fake or no tickets after arriving at the Superdome!

So I have tried to register to buy some tickets but can't as I'm in the UK.
Has anybody here managed to buy any, and were they okay?

Any information is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Glenos.
Sponsored Links
Old 17.05.2018, 08:03 AM
Starter

I have bought Giants tickets using the service back in 2014. I was fine with a UK address. I chose the print at home tickets, although those weren't sent to me until about a fortnight before the game (which was made clear at time of purchase).

I have been to the Superdome with friends who had got us the tickets, but I noticed that they were selling from the stadium box office on the day (presumably also resale) and this was for the 2013 season opener vs the Falcons, so I would have expected high demand, so as a last resort, you could probably still leave it until you are over there to buy.
Old 17.05.2018, 08:41 AM
Team Captain

I bought tickets a couple of years ago for games through official reselling sites and had no problem with receiving or using my tickets. This year I've already bought a ticket for Cowboys @ Eagles through TM and had it delivered to my iPhone wallet. I'm holding off buying the Eagles @ Saints ticket through TM because the Saints haven't yet released the regular tickets for general sale. Have you checked, Glenos, to see if the Saints are still to release the tickets for the game you want to see?
Old 18.05.2018, 04:54 PM
Pro

Hi Thanks for your replies.

I have see the tickets I wanted x3 ( in section 111) @ freaking $425 each, so think they have been released or made available for securing now.

I thought I'd be fine to get them at a but it just won't accept my Ticketmaster password.

My mate has found another site and is perusing buying 3 tickets as we speak. I'm just cautious as they seem to be electronic tickets that get sent to a smart phone only. Also freaking expensive.

No point going all the way to NOLA for 3 nights but skimping on the gameday experience but OMG!

Will be going to see the Eagles v's Jags game at Wembley should be a good one
Old 21.05.2018, 07:37 AM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenos View Post
Hi Thanks for your replies.

I have see the tickets I wanted x3 ( in section 111) @ freaking $425 each, so think they have been released or made available for securing now.

I thought I'd be fine to get them at a but it just won't accept my Ticketmaster password.

My mate has found another site and is perusing buying 3 tickets as we speak. I'm just cautious as they seem to be electronic tickets that get sent to a smart phone only. Also freaking expensive.

No point going all the way to NOLA for 3 nights but skimping on the gameday experience but OMG!

Will be going to see the Eagles v's Jags game at Wembley should be a good one
If the issue is your password, it may be because you are using ticketmaster.co.uk details? The ticket exchange is on US ticketmaster, so you will need an account with them. Try setting up a new account and you might have more luck.
Old 12.07.2018, 11:13 AM
Rookie

Hoping to go to a game myself in the US this year.

Looks like you can no longer print tickets for some teams and its just sent to your phone /app.

Anyone have any issues using these types of tickets?

Is mobile data required at the ground to access the ticket ?

Cheers