NFLUK Fantasy: Meet the Developers - Page 4 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > Miscellaneous > NFL Fantasy Games

Old 22.09.2013, 03:14 PM
Super Moderator

Adjustments need to be made for official stat corrections on http://fantasy.nfl.com/research/statcorrections

This would currently affect the scoring totals of 3 players and 3 Team Defenses for the NFLUK Fantasy Game.

Week 1:

Minnesota Vikings Defense - Sacks changed from 1 to 0. Should be deducted 1 fantasy point to 3 points in week 1 and 24 in total after Week 2.

Week 2:

Michael Vick - PHI - Rushing yards changed from 23 to 34. Vick should be awarded 1 extra fantasy point to 34 points in week 2 and 74 in total after Week 3.

Fred Jackson - BUF - Receiving Yards changed from 23 to 35. Should be awarded 1 extra fantasy point to 12 points in week 2 and 22 in total.

CJ Spiller - BUF - Receiving Yards changed from 26 to 14. Should be deducted 1 fantasy point to 11 points in week 2 and 14 in total.

San Diego Defense - Sacks changed from 1 to 2. Should be awarded 1 extra point to 1 point in Week 2 and 5 in total.

Week 3:

Chiefs LB Justin Houston has been awarded an extra sack vs the Eagles last Thursday night.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...r-sack-of-vick

The KC Chiefs Defense now have 6 sacks in Week 3 and should be awarded 1 extra fantasy point, from 22 points to 23. Vick now has 99 yards rushing instead of 95 yards but this does not affect his fantasy scoring for NFLUK.

6 sacks = 6
2 INTs = 4
3 Fumble Recs = 6
1 TD = 6
16 pts = 1

(23 points)

Is it possible to make these adjustments?

Cheers

Boknows34

Last edited by boknows34; 22.09.2013 at 04:40 PM.
Old 26.09.2013, 11:11 PM
All Pro

Thumbs down Techs Removing Players from my Line up and Changing Prices

Yo - you should not make changes to the game and peoples teams without informing them.

I am lucky I logged in to check my team but you have left me an empty kicker spot when I had one selected - not my fault you priced some ropey Kickers at $0 - now I have to change my whole team as can't afford any K but if I had not checked this it would of been unfair on me as you removed my K - I picked a valid line up at the time I did it earlier in the week!
Old 26.09.2013, 11:31 PM
GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluelionman View Post
Yo - you should not make changes to the game and peoples teams without informing them.

I am lucky I logged in to check my team but you have left me an empty kicker spot when I had one selected - not my fault you priced some ropey Kickers at $0 - now I have to change my whole team as can't afford any K but if I had not checked this it would of been unfair on me as you removed my K - I picked a valid line up at the time I did it earlier in the week!
i would say its pretty clear there was going to be an issue with free players.
Old 07.10.2013, 10:04 AM
Pro Bowler

Hey guys thanks for putting this thread up. Only my third week playing but loving it so far even if I do keep screwing up my selections :P Love the clean easy way the site works and displays on my mobile device however a few little things that'd be great to have if possible please.

A couple of issues/queries mainly when using the site on my mobile (LG 4x android 4.2 with chrome browser which is up to date).

1. When viewing my roster I only get my overall points. Can we see the weekly points too?

2. Likewise when I go into my mini league it's just overall points no button for weekly like on the website.

3. Also when I go into leaderboards then overall and then weekly the points total it shows me is still my overall points and same for the rank. It should show the weekly rank and points. It also does this on the desktop site.

4. Also on the desktop site in my mini leagues I see my team twice. once at the top then once in its actual rank.

5. One other little thing I found was in the mini leagues on the mobile site you don't have the option to switch to a weekly view.

Don't mean to criticise guys so please don't take it as that just pointing out a few things that'd be "nice to have". Keep up the great work!

If you want further info on the above or screenshots just let me know and I'll be happy to help.
Old 08.10.2013, 09:02 AM
Rookie

Hi,

Quick query - how many teams are there in the fantasy league? I can't seem to find this information anywhere... it would help put into context the position of my team in the 5,000s.

Thanks.
Old 08.10.2013, 12:00 PM
All Pro

You could have a transfer limit per week. Everyone has similar results as everyone picks whoever the Jaguars, Browns etc are playing. If it were 2 changes a week it would make people think further ahead than just the coming weekend.

Tags
fantasy , fantasy football , nfluk