Jets Fantasy Game - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > New York Jets

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16.05.2011, 03:04 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Warrior View Post
Just thought I'd bump this thread as if the CBA gets sorted in time it would be great to have a Jets Fans Fantasy League just for Jets Fans.

We could decide on a league team name for example 'Gang Green' 'Green and White' or any other ideas welcome..

I thought we could use the ESPN league format as I've found this really good to use, easy and user friendly using the standard league scoring format.

I am happy to be commish but also equally happy for someone else to run it but just thought it would be amazing to have our own Fantasy Football League to crown a winner each season.

There is plenty of time to work this out and just thought I'd put this out there so we can build a list of Jets Fan playing.

The main requirements are:
Your a Jets Fan
Going to commit to play through the whole season
Main Thing Enjoy
Try to make Draft Day (although I know this can be difficult so not essential)

Also I haven't added any of the previous fans wanting to play just in case anyone has lost interest or not able to so creating a new list if your up for the challenge to prove your the best add your name to the list.

Also starting a lot earlier this time so to be able to get it organised before the start of the season
Just so people are aware, there will be fantasy competitions run through uk-jets.com presuming there is a season. Hopefully everybody supports this game and those that we are going to be running!