Sky Bet Football League Thread - Page 272 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > Miscellaneous > Off-Topic - Sports

Old 28.09.2012, 06:17 PM
Hall of Fame

Kean Out.............Disgraceful

Well I know Rovers 'fans' wont agree, but I will just say be careful what you wish for, if you start falling down the table please dont moan at the manager.
Old 28.09.2012, 06:20 PM
Pro Bowler

I know it is disgraceful that a manager who was literally the worst in our clubs history with a 28% win rate, a relegation and a criminal conviction has to resign he should have been fired a long time ago.
Old 28.09.2012, 06:23 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyke87 View Post
I know it is disgraceful that a manager who was literally the worst in our clubs history with a 28% win rate, a relegation and a criminal conviction has to resign he should have been fired a long time ago.
Venky's are the problem, the squad has been asset stripped.

Perhaps if your 'fans' had swallowed their pride and supported the team in the run-in you might have stayed up.
Old 28.09.2012, 06:32 PM
Pro Bowler

Perhaps if you had a clue about the situation you might be a little less quick to judge. Venkys are the problem but I have never and will never buy into the asset stripping they simply don't know how to run a football club. Samba was always going to leave and tried before Venkys came in, Jones had a release clause that was met and was offered a deal to make him our highest ever paid player when United came in and other than those 2 no other transfers have brought in significant cash. Add to that the fact we've spent a ridiculous amount of money on transfer fees and wages this year you can hardly point at asset stripping.

No one in their right mind can defend Keans management record and it has nothing to do with the fans, he was losing badly before we started to want him out and it had nothing to do with the squad because before he was coming in we were doing OK nothing great but nothing close to how we ended up. Credit where it's due though he'd make a great politician all the woe is me nonsense and how he needs time after 2 years, lets see if he gets another management role at a decent level because i very much doubt it.
Old 28.09.2012, 07:41 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titletown USA View Post
Kean Out.............Disgraceful

Well I know Rovers 'fans' wont agree, but I will just say be careful what you wish for, if you start falling down the table please dont moan at the manager.
I apologise for the Maidstone United comment I wish no club that fate.

However you really are a cretin you obviously have no clue about the goings on a Rovers since the Prats from Pune took over.
Old 28.09.2012, 09:20 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titletown USA View Post
Venky's are the problem, the squad has been asset stripped.

Perhaps if your 'fans' had swallowed their pride and supported the team in the run-in you might have stayed up.
The Venkys are being advised by a sports agency on transfer dealings and how to move the club forward. Steve Kean is a client of said agency, he only got the job because hes on good terms with the top man at that agency. Nobody in their right mind would get rid of Sam Allardyce for an unproven manager.
Old 28.09.2012, 09:43 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by number58 View Post
I apologise for the Maidstone United comment I wish no club that fate.

However you really are a cretin you obviously have no clue about the goings on a Rovers since the Prats from Pune took over.
LOL! you are funny, no one has clue how your club is run especially Venkys!

I agree with Renegade Steeler on all his comments re Kean............but you should support your team no matter what.
Threatening his life, protests against him during relegation 6 pointers = toxic

Kean will never get another chance to manage in my opinion.

At the end of the day its just a game and your fans went too far.

Anyway 2nd place Rovers need a new manager who would take it?!
Old 29.09.2012, 02:50 PM
MVP

Come on the Addicks. Let's show Blackburn that Kean was the glue that held the team together.
Old 29.09.2012, 04:04 PM
MVP

Looks from the stats like Charlton dominated in all areas, 10 shots on target. Blackburn stole a point here.
Old 29.09.2012, 05:04 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gengar View Post
Come on the Addicks. Let's show Blackburn that Kean was the glue that held the team together.
Haha the glue that held us together. From what I've heard we didn't deserve anything but we've played like that throughout the season so far.

Tags
internet=serious business