International Series season tickets extended to GA sections - On sale now! - Page 10 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > 2019 London Games

Old 04.12.2012, 10:34 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bath_BTGOG View Post
I thought they weren't selling individual match tickets today?
To be fair, it has been pretty well publicised that the only single seats on sale today are in CW.
Old 04.12.2012, 10:35 AM
Administrator

As long as he isn't 17 on the day of the games that will be fine.
Old 04.12.2012, 10:36 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qualcomm View Post
or you just lie if he looks younger than he is, like I do with my kids when getting train tickets.
Old 04.12.2012, 10:40 AM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdisorange View Post
Season Tickets secured :>) Upper end zone row 3, great value for both games !
I've had a mare here, I selected best available, I'd rather have had the front row!
Old 04.12.2012, 10:48 AM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qualcomm View Post

Thats alright then, panic over.

cheers
Old 04.12.2012, 11:06 AM
Rookie

Angry

Thank you NFL UK and their vicious marketing/sales team :/ I'm sure this point has been already discussed but I need to express myself.

They sell “the season tickets” (both games) first. Then they sell General admission for single game only for Premium and Club seats. And finally the rest is sold at the end with the risk to get the worst seat in the stadium (for the latest the selling date has not been released yet).

This idea is clear “the more you pay, the better seat you have”. Most will say it’s quite logical in this world. But does it have to apply for the same block?

But does the NFL think and care about their non-UK fans in Europe?

When you want to see an NFL game in London, you have to pay for the trip (plane for myself) and hostel in London (for 1 night at least). So when you care about your trip expenses, you cant afford to attend the both games and travel two time to London or a 100£ or 149£ single ticket...

Personally, as a long term Jaguars fan (since 1996), I planed to be only at the 49ers vs Jaguars game to see my loving team and buy a single ticket (non premium or club seat).

So today I cant do anything but being sad and angry, because only "two games" tickets and "club/premium" for single game are on sold today. Now due to this sales procedure, I have to wait to get the worst-placed seats and, off course, if seats are available in the future in GA.

I might not be at the Jaguars game next October because of unavailability (and sure there will be) or because I wont buy bad seats.

I was at Wembley 2 times for NFL games before (Patriots vs Buccaneers and 49ers vs Broncos) and the ticket selling procedure was simple and fair to long trip NFL fans in Europe. Except the club and premium seats, all the sections were open to us at the same time.

Wait and see
And I will see opportunities given to NFL fans in the same situation as me…

Last edited by BrunellFan; 04.12.2012 at 11:11 AM.
Old 04.12.2012, 11:16 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via ICQ to HOMEFIELD Send a message via MSN to HOMEFIELD

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrunellFan View Post
Thank you NFL UK and their vicious marketing/sales team :/ I'm sure this point has been already discussed but I need to express myself.

They sell “the season tickets” (both games) first. Then they sell General admission for single game only for Premium and Club seats. And finally the rest is sold at the end with the risk to get the worst seat in the stadium (for the latest the selling date has not been released yet).

This idea is clear “the more you pay, the better seat you have”. Most will say it’s quite logical in this world. But does it have to apply for the same block?

But does the NFL think and care about their non-UK fans in Europe?

When you want to see an NFL game in London, you have to pay for the trip (plane for myself) and hostel in London (for 1 night at least). So when you care about your trip expenses, you cant afford to attend the both games and travel two time to London or a 100£ or 149£ single ticket...

Personally, as a long term Jaguars fan (since 1996), I planed to be only at the 49ers vs Jaguars game to see my loving team and buy a single ticket (non premium or club seat).

So today I cant do anything but being sad and angry, because only "two games" tickets and "club/premium" for single game are on sold today. Now due to this sales procedure, I have to wait to get the worst-placed seats and, off course, if seats are available in the future in GA.

I might not be at the Jaguars game next October because of unavailability (and sure there will be) or because I wont buy bad seats.

I was at Wembley 2 times for NFL games before (Patriots vs Buccaneers and 49ers vs Broncos) and the ticket selling procedure was simple and fair to long trip NFL fans in Europe. Except the club and premium seats, all the sections were open to us at the same time.

Wait and see
And I will see opportunities given to NFL fans in the same situation as me…
I got tickets for this years game as soon as they went on sale and got offered the last rows upper tier.People who waited got far better seats so im sorry you argument there doesent hold up.

If you have a problem with seat allocation contact ticketmaster or even better contact THE NFL but you wont get much joy.It is what it is yes not perfect but like most ticket sales its a bussisness and the customer will always come second.
Old 04.12.2012, 11:26 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOMEFIELD View Post
I got tickets for this years game as soon as they went on sale and got offered the last rows upper tier.People who waited got far better seats so im sorry you argument there doesent hold up.
I am sorry for that mate :/ As you said it is not perfect... but I'm not sure the ones who wait for next january to get GA tickets will be given better seats than the first and second wave of tickets.

And I am affraid that there wont be available seats in January or not as much as expected.

But as I said at the end of my message, we will see next january.
Old 04.12.2012, 11:30 AM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrunellFan View Post
I am sorry for that mate :/ As you said it is not perfect... but I'm not sure the ones who wait for next january to get GA tickets will be given better seats than the first and second wave of tickets.

And I am affraid that there wont be available seats in January or not as much as expected.

But as I said at the end of my message, we will see next january.
As far as lower sideline tickets are concerned, I'm certain they've kept the best seats out of the season ticket sale. Allowing for the few hundred that'll be sold to the teams US fans, there wasn't a single seat offered outside of blocks 104, 105, 118 and 119 (lower sideline corners) so I wouldn't worry too much about getting a decent ticket.
Old 04.12.2012, 11:36 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NORFOLK AND GOOD View Post
As far as lower sideline tickets are concerned, I'm certain they've kept the best seats out of the season ticket sale. Allowing for the few hundred that'll be sold to the teams US fans, there wasn't a single seat offered outside of blocks 104, 105, 118 and 119 (lower sideline corners) so I wouldn't worry too much about getting a decent ticket.
If Roger (Goodell) could hear you

Anyway, I am not worry. If all goes wrong, I'll watch you next october on NFL Game pass