NFL Game Pass - 2013 - Page 201 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL TV coverage

Old 21.10.2013, 03:11 PM
All Pro

I watched the uncut version first thing, and it was complete.
Old 21.10.2013, 03:24 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich View Post
They don't have solutions because they don't think there is a problem.
Or ... 2nd version: they are totally aware of problems they have, but have no technical way to solve them.
Don't really know which one I would prefer

At least, I realized yesterday that dumb customer support is not a French specialty !
Old 21.10.2013, 03:56 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby5wilcox View Post
Um, so I'm watching Broncos @ Colts.

End of 1st quarter, approx 38 mins on Game Pass. Score 7-10 to Colts.

NBC goes to ad break and suddenly the score is 14-10 to Denver and the play clock is at 11:56 in the 2nd quarter. Just missed a Denver TD.

Why?
What, I've just finished watching the game and I realised that there was a few mins left on the gamepass clock. And now the 2nd quarter has started???

Last edited by Steve_H; 22.10.2013 at 11:05 AM.
Old 21.10.2013, 05:21 PM
Rookie

I concur, missing touchdown in the Broncos game, looks like the editor fell asleep when taking the adverts out unlike the 1st thing uncut version. Or maybe I forgot to clear my cache again (sorry can't help it, just feel like we are treated like mushrooms)
Old 21.10.2013, 06:15 PM
Starter

Broncos-Colts game not working for anyone else? Other games are fine. "On Demand" eh..
Old 21.10.2013, 07:32 PM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by plusmatt View Post
Hilarious to read that you guys are annoyed at watching it on JUST 2400kbps! I watch it on 800 most of the time and its absolutely fine. I know you pay for HD but not getting a crystal clear picture isn't the end of the world.

Not getting a feed at all is.

I've had no problems w/Gamepass that i remember for 3 years of using it, but last night it did not even load once all night. Just finished watching the 49ers game now... Gamepass is phenomenal value for the money, and i can expect it to be a little dodgy every now and again (and give my internet i don't expect HD ever!) but to not work for a whole Sunday is pretty crappy.
I have absolutely no problem watching game pass in a lower quality at all. The issue I have is with them not putting enough time on the Redzone recorder bar at the bottom. Three times in less than a minute last night after 9.45pm it cut back to an earlier point in the game.

I emailed the NFL Support thingy and all they keep telling me to do is to 'Clear my Cache'.

ITS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CACHE - ITS YOUR PRODUCT
Old 21.10.2013, 07:42 PM
Starter

I'm late to the game with Game Pass. I bought a weekly subscription on Friday in order to watch Cowboys @ Philly.

I have to say, Game Pass is awesome (especially the condensed game option). However, there is one feature already mentioned which means I can't subscribe for the season, and that is the ability to download a game to watch offline.

I commute to work everyday, and spend a lot of time travelling. If Game Pass had this feature, you'd have a subscriber for life. Until then, I just can't justify the cost.

If the makers of Game Pass are reading this....

PLEASE GIVE US THE ABILITY TO DOWNLOAD GAMES TO WATCH OFFLINE NEXT SEASON. PLEEEEEEEEASE!!!
Old 21.10.2013, 08:58 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangifa View Post
Or ... 2nd version: they are totally aware of problems they have, but have no technical way to solve them.
Don't really know which one I would prefer

At least, I realized yesterday that dumb customer support is not a French specialty !
if it's that and they are purposely not admitting it to their customers then it is a very big deal.

They have certainly not been on here to adress the issues raised during yesterdays fiasco which is a disgrace. They are only too happy to take plaudits and answer simple questions about features tho.

Add to that they promised features at the start of this thread when drumming up custom for this season that didn't materialise (archived content on mobile). The excuse given was that they were concentrating on the stability and performance of the product.

That worked out well

Last edited by Mich; 21.10.2013 at 09:02 PM.
Old 22.10.2013, 08:14 AM
Pro Bowler

Default Unappropriate support ticket status

Something really strange:

On Sunday evening, I contacted support by email regarding streaming quality problems.
Support asked me some info about my IP address, DNS, games I tried to watch ... in order to give this information to level 2 support.

Of course I provided those information.

But .... the support ticket status listed in the email is "Status: Refund or Cancellation"

Hey, I never asked for a refund or a cancellation. I contacted support to solve a streaming quality problem.

I then tried to contact them to get more details about this strange ticket status, but got no answer.

Can an NFL GP Admin give me some help
Old 22.10.2013, 11:37 AM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by plusmatt View Post
Hilarious to read that you guys are annoyed at watching it on JUST 2400kbps! I watch it on 800 most of the time and its absolutely fine. I know you pay for HD but not getting a crystal clear picture isn't the end of the world.

Not getting a feed at all is.
But when you pay for a HD service, you expect to get a HD service! Would SKY HD customers say nothing if they were only given a (choppy) SD picture? Would you buy a Blu-ray and not complain if it only gave you a VHS standard picture.

At 2400 it was pausing like mad, and don't even get me started on what a nightmare Gameday Morning is to watch each week! If you pay for a service, you should expect to get it as advertised. Settling for less is giving them a free ticket to continue taking the p*@$ out of their customers.

On a slight tangent...wasn't integrated Fantasy Football stats mentioned before the season started too?
Closed Thread

Tags
bandwidth is available. , clear your cache , gamepass , many bugs on ipad , not hd , terribleservicedontbuy , video will resume when