Superbash reject - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL in the UK

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 17.01.2014, 06:40 PM
silver&black's Avatar
silver&black silver&black is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 11.01.2010
Posts: 1,067
Default Superbash reject

Hi All

I am one of the many unlucky NFLUK forum users that has been unsuccessful this year to get tickets to the Superbash sorry I don't use Twitter or Facebook so it would seem I was not in the running.

So I thought I would start this begging thread if anyone has two tickets please PM me I am happy to pay in Beer, Blood or Soul You would be passing them to a total NFL fan and they would not be wasted.

Thank You for reading this post I invite others in my boat to do the same?

Phil
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 17.01.2014, 06:51 PM
Csonka#39's Avatar
Csonka#39 Csonka#39 is offline
GOAT
 
Join Date: 06.10.2006
Posts: 21,249
Default

I was unfortunate too...I had a newbie hoping to come along after hearing about my experiences the last few years.. I am gutted we didn't get tickets and I am not sure there will be many begging this year as it does not seem many regulars were successful.. however there is a re draw next week so there is always a possibility.. However if there are any going spare I would like 3 tickets if possible but any will be accepted..
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 17.01.2014, 07:12 PM
stanleymorgan86's Avatar
stanleymorgan86 stanleymorgan86 is offline
Starter
 
Join Date: 29.12.2003
Posts: 110
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Csonka#39 View Post
I was unfortunate too...I had a newbie hoping to come along after hearing about my experiences the last few years.. I am gutted we didn't get tickets and I am not sure there will be many begging this year as it does not seem many regulars were successful.. however there is a re draw next week so there is always a possibility.. However if there are any going spare I would like 3 tickets if possible but any will be accepted..
why a re-draw next week ?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 17.01.2014, 07:13 PM
NathanPrior's Avatar
NathanPrior NathanPrior is offline
Starter
 
Join Date: 26.08.2012
Posts: 195
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanleymorgan86 View Post
why a re-draw next week ?
For the people who have rejected tickets
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 17.01.2014, 07:24 PM
stocksy's Avatar
stocksy stocksy is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 25.10.2008
Posts: 6,195
Default

for people that decide they cant go, apparently on twitter people were tweeting to say they had won and asking what date it was on!

Massive NFL fans then....

Anyway Sour grapes apart I do hope some of those that have supported NFLuk events for years and years and always turned out at Fan Rallys, IS series games... basically got the NFLuk to where they are today, helping build the NFL momentum get lucky...

Id put silver&black and Csonka on that list... not really seen any of the many many names I have met from here that have got lucky, Real shame.

Even though im looking myself if you do have some spares Id say that....

Chazeboy
Csonka
Trickums
HSTdriver
m_holdcroft@hotmail.com
silver&black
Celt67
Hogga
Bluelionman

are all well deserving homes and have helped others before in past years...

aswell as others Ive probably forgotten apologies...

anyway if you have spares I can say with certainty that all of those people will not only make sure the tickets get used they will really enjoy the night as real NFL fans should.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 17.01.2014, 08:42 PM
popalopadopados's Avatar
popalopadopados popalopadopados is offline
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: 21.02.2012
Posts: 656
Default

I'll keep you all posted as I may have a spare. If I don't get an answer by monday from one of my huge number of 2 NFL friends, I'll give it to one of the above names.
Be it outside the event or if they trust me and the postal service. post.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 17.01.2014, 08:49 PM
Clayton83's Avatar
Clayton83 Clayton83 is offline
Starter
 
Join Date: 26.01.2007
Posts: 138
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by popalopadopados View Post
I'll keep you all posted as I may have a spare. If I don't get an answer by monday from one of my huge number of 2 NFL friends, I'll give it to one of the above names.
Be it outside the event or if they trust me and the postal service. post.
Fair play mate

Last edited by Clayton83; 17.01.2014 at 08:52 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 17.01.2014, 08:49 PM
stocksy's Avatar
stocksy stocksy is offline
MVP
 
Join Date: 25.10.2008
Posts: 6,195
Default

Good work mate, although look at a post by the head of NFLuk, I would take any such genorsity to PM as it seems they dont want people finding good homes for tickets they want it all done on draws. a real shame. Id like to know what was wrong with the old system which has caused the change.

I thought the community approach was a real plus for NFLuk.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 17.01.2014, 08:52 PM
JSheehan JSheehan is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: 02.01.2008
Posts: 1
Default

Although I'm not an active member of the forum, I have been to every IS game since 2008 and participated in Commisioner forums, Superbash and fan rallys since also.

I was also unsuccessful this year and would love, if possible, to get two tickets to the Superbash.

If anyone would have any spares, I would be incredibly grateful to receive them.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 17.01.2014, 08:53 PM
m_holdcroft@hotmail.com's Avatar
m_holdcroft@hotmail.com m_holdcroft@hotmail.com is offline
Team Captain
 
Join Date: 19.07.2007
Posts: 250
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stocksy View Post
for people that decide they cant go, apparently on twitter people were tweeting to say they had won and asking what date it was on!

Massive NFL fans then....

Anyway Sour grapes apart I do hope some of those that have supported NFLuk events for years and years and always turned out at Fan Rallys, IS series games... basically got the NFLuk to where they are today, helping build the NFL momentum get lucky...

Id put silver&black and Csonka on that list... not really seen any of the many many names I have met from here that have got lucky, Real shame.

Even though im looking myself if you do have some spares Id say that....

Chazeboy
Csonka
Trickums
HSTdriver
m_holdcroft@hotmail.com
silver&black
Celt67
Hogga
Bluelionman

are all well deserving homes and have helped others before in past years...

aswell as others Ive probably forgotten apologies...

anyway if you have spares I can say with certainty that all of those people will not only make sure the tickets get used they will really enjoy the night as real NFL fans should.
Thanks for the support. A jet helping a dolphin

We really all need to stic together above all BLM is the man deserving tickets.

I will be there together with clayton83 and Kbyatt anyway with or without tickets.

Worst case scenario we watch it in the American grill opposite.

But as I say thanks for the mention stocksy, we know who we are all looking out for - we just need some luck now....
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +0. The time now is 08:20 PM.