Superbash reject - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL in the UK

Old 17.01.2014, 06:40 PM
All Pro

Default Superbash reject

Hi All

I am one of the many unlucky NFLUK forum users that has been unsuccessful this year to get tickets to the Superbash sorry I don't use Twitter or Facebook so it would seem I was not in the running.

So I thought I would start this begging thread if anyone has two tickets please PM me I am happy to pay in Beer, Blood or Soul You would be passing them to a total NFL fan and they would not be wasted.

Thank You for reading this post I invite others in my boat to do the same?

Phil
Old 17.01.2014, 06:51 PM
GOAT

I was unfortunate too...I had a newbie hoping to come along after hearing about my experiences the last few years.. I am gutted we didn't get tickets and I am not sure there will be many begging this year as it does not seem many regulars were successful.. however there is a re draw next week so there is always a possibility.. However if there are any going spare I would like 3 tickets if possible but any will be accepted..
Old 17.01.2014, 07:12 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Csonka#39 View Post
I was unfortunate too...I had a newbie hoping to come along after hearing about my experiences the last few years.. I am gutted we didn't get tickets and I am not sure there will be many begging this year as it does not seem many regulars were successful.. however there is a re draw next week so there is always a possibility.. However if there are any going spare I would like 3 tickets if possible but any will be accepted..
why a re-draw next week ?
Old 17.01.2014, 07:13 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanleymorgan86 View Post
why a re-draw next week ?
For the people who have rejected tickets
Old 17.01.2014, 07:24 PM
MVP

for people that decide they cant go, apparently on twitter people were tweeting to say they had won and asking what date it was on!

Massive NFL fans then....

Anyway Sour grapes apart I do hope some of those that have supported NFLuk events for years and years and always turned out at Fan Rallys, IS series games... basically got the NFLuk to where they are today, helping build the NFL momentum get lucky...

Id put silver&black and Csonka on that list... not really seen any of the many many names I have met from here that have got lucky, Real shame.

Even though im looking myself if you do have some spares Id say that....

Chazeboy
Csonka
Trickums
HSTdriver
m_holdcroft@hotmail.com
silver&black
Celt67
Hogga
Bluelionman

are all well deserving homes and have helped others before in past years...

aswell as others Ive probably forgotten apologies...

anyway if you have spares I can say with certainty that all of those people will not only make sure the tickets get used they will really enjoy the night as real NFL fans should.
Old 17.01.2014, 08:42 PM
Pro Bowler

I'll keep you all posted as I may have a spare. If I don't get an answer by monday from one of my huge number of 2 NFL friends, I'll give it to one of the above names.
Be it outside the event or if they trust me and the postal service. post.
Old 17.01.2014, 08:49 PM
Starter

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by popalopadopados View Post
I'll keep you all posted as I may have a spare. If I don't get an answer by monday from one of my huge number of 2 NFL friends, I'll give it to one of the above names.
Be it outside the event or if they trust me and the postal service. post.
Fair play mate

Last edited by Clayton83; 17.01.2014 at 08:52 PM.
Old 17.01.2014, 08:49 PM
MVP

Good work mate, although look at a post by the head of NFLuk, I would take any such genorsity to PM as it seems they dont want people finding good homes for tickets they want it all done on draws. a real shame. Id like to know what was wrong with the old system which has caused the change.

I thought the community approach was a real plus for NFLuk.
Old 17.01.2014, 08:52 PM
Rookie

Although I'm not an active member of the forum, I have been to every IS game since 2008 and participated in Commisioner forums, Superbash and fan rallys since also.

I was also unsuccessful this year and would love, if possible, to get two tickets to the Superbash.

If anyone would have any spares, I would be incredibly grateful to receive them.
Old 17.01.2014, 08:53 PM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by stocksy View Post
for people that decide they cant go, apparently on twitter people were tweeting to say they had won and asking what date it was on!

Massive NFL fans then....

Anyway Sour grapes apart I do hope some of those that have supported NFLuk events for years and years and always turned out at Fan Rallys, IS series games... basically got the NFLuk to where they are today, helping build the NFL momentum get lucky...

Id put silver&black and Csonka on that list... not really seen any of the many many names I have met from here that have got lucky, Real shame.

Even though im looking myself if you do have some spares Id say that....

Chazeboy
Csonka
Trickums
HSTdriver
m_holdcroft@hotmail.com
silver&black
Celt67
Hogga
Bluelionman

are all well deserving homes and have helped others before in past years...

aswell as others Ive probably forgotten apologies...

anyway if you have spares I can say with certainty that all of those people will not only make sure the tickets get used they will really enjoy the night as real NFL fans should.
Thanks for the support. A jet helping a dolphin

We really all need to stic together above all BLM is the man deserving tickets.

I will be there together with clayton83 and Kbyatt anyway with or without tickets.

Worst case scenario we watch it in the American grill opposite.

But as I say thanks for the mention stocksy, we know who we are all looking out for - we just need some luck now....