Apply for FREE tickets to our latest UK fan tour - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL in the UK

Old 06.01.2017, 04:06 PM
Administrator

Default Apply for FREE tickets to our latest UK fan tour

NFL UK is revving up the tour bus and heading to five towns around the UK to celebrate staging four London Games in 2017.

NFL UK Live: 2017 London Games Tour in association with Sky Sports, will feature a full week of fan forum events around the country including three cities we haven't visited before, beginning on Monday, December 16, and featuring current and former NFL stars. All 2017 Season ticket holders will also receive a special experience on the night as a thank you for your support and commitment to the NFL London games. If you wish to qualify for this offer you can buy a season ticket on Tuesday via ticketmaster.co.uk/NFL or you can purchase a season ticket on the night.

The full schedule is:

Monday January 16: Glasgow - Kings Theatre, 297 Bath St, Glasgow G2 4JN
Tuesday January 17: Birmingham - New Alexandra Theatre, Suffolk Street Queensway, Birmingham, B5 4DS
Wednesday January 18: Cardiff - New Theatre, Park Pl, Cardiff CF10 3LN
Thursday January 19: Southampton - Mike Channon Suite in St Mary’s Stadium, Britannia Road, Southampton
Friday January 20: London - Shaw Theatre 100-110 Euston Rd, Kings Cross, London NW1 2AJ

Apply for FREE tickets here.
Old 06.01.2017, 04:33 PM
Administrator

The number you use to log-in to the e-ticketing site with.
Old 07.01.2017, 01:00 AM
Pro

Funny, my email has December dates listed. Came on here to have a jolly good rant.

Shame Manchester not on the list, really enjoyed last years event, even if I couldn't see much on the stage (tiered seating please)
Old 11.01.2017, 08:34 AM
All Pro

Any idea when the 'winners' will be announced? Or which players will be coming? Really hoping I get a ticket, loved the last Vikings one down in London a few years back. Really happy to have one a lot closer to home as I can't fly right now!
Old 11.01.2017, 12:25 PM
Pro

Tweeted this morning:-

NFL UK ‏@NFLUK 24m
24 minutes ago

If you've applied for tickets for the 'NFL UK Live: 2017 London Games' tour, we'll be sending out invites today and tomorrow.

Won't be long.
Old 11.01.2017, 01:05 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdwngs View Post
Any idea when the 'winners' will be announced? Or which players will be coming? Really hoping I get a ticket, loved the last Vikings one down in London a few years back. Really happy to have one a lot closer to home as I can't fly right now!
Just had confirmation for the Glasgow event. We have Christian Kirksey and Thomas Morstead, Shaun Gayle, Coach Reinebold, and some chap called Reynolds. Thankfully a Dara-free zone!
Old 11.01.2017, 01:20 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by garethllewellyn11 View Post
Just had confirmation for the Glasgow event. We have Christian Kirksey and Thomas Morstead, Shaun Gayle, Coach Reinebold, and some chap called Reynolds. Thankfully a Dara-free zone!
Thanks for letting me know! Applied for the Glasgow one also so hopefully I'll receive some good news soon No Vikings players?
Old 11.01.2017, 01:35 PM
All Pro

Just seen Reynolds tweet and Eric Kendricks, Harrison Smith and Anthony Barr have also been announced. Will be gutted if I don't get tickets now!
Old 11.01.2017, 01:37 PM
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdwngs View Post
Thanks for letting me know! Applied for the Glasgow one also so hopefully I'll receive some good news soon No Vikings players?
Email doesn't mention any unless they're the "special treat" for season ticket holders.
Old 11.01.2017, 03:58 PM
Administrator

Here is the list of who is appearing where:

Glasgow: Christian Kirksey (Cleveland Browns LB), Thomas Morstead (P), Shaun Gayle, Jeff Reinebold, and Neil Reynolds.

Birmingham: Christian Kirksey (Cleveland Browns LB), Thomas Morstead (P), Shaun Gayle, Jeff Reinebold, and Neil Reynolds.

Cardiff: Christian Kirksey (Cleveland Browns LB), Harrison Smith (Vikings S), Eric Kendricks (Vikings LB), Anthony Barr (Vikings LB), Jeff Reinebold, and Neil Reynolds.

Southampton: Harrison Smith (Vikings S), Eric Kendricks (Vikings LB), Anthony Barr (Vikings LB), Jeff Reinebold, and Neil Reynolds.

London: Harrison Smith (Vikings S), Eric Kendricks (Vikings LB), Anthony Barr (Vikings LB), Jeff Reinebold, and Neil Reynolds.