Jets Fantasy Game - Page 13 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > New York Jets

  #121  
Old 24.08.2011, 10:49 AM
ttchris's Avatar
ttchris ttchris is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 18.09.2006
Posts: 1,136
Default

I'l definitely be at the draft!
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 24.08.2011, 06:06 PM
hardiehibee's Avatar
hardiehibee hardiehibee is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 19.04.2010
Posts: 1,478
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardiehibee View Post
How long do we have for each pick?
Anyone? Need to know if I've a minute, two minutes or five.
What happens if you miss the draft? Does your team become void, is it automatically filled or can you pick later with players who haven't been drafted?
What's everyone's plans. Are they coming on here first or just going to espn. Can I just use the link sent to me when I signed up cause when I try to log in through the web site I can never find the league.
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 24.08.2011, 06:39 PM
Tocheb73's Avatar
Tocheb73 Tocheb73 is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 05.08.2010
Posts: 2,620
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardiehibee View Post
Anyone? Need to know if I've a minute, two minutes or five.
What happens if you miss the draft? Does your team become void, is it automatically filled or can you pick later with players who haven't been drafted?
What's everyone's plans. Are they coming on here first or just going to espn. Can I just use the link sent to me when I signed up cause when I try to log in through the web site I can never find the league.
You get 90 seconds per pick.

If you are not present at the draft your team will be automatically filled. You can however rank all the players before the draft, and the auto-picker will draft the highest available player from your list. Otherwise I think it just picks using the default espn rankings.

I will be on both here and the ESPN Fantasy page for the draft. I assume the ESPN draft client will have a chat box.

Try using this link, it should take you to the league homepage. You should be able to sign in at the very top right hand corner of the page.

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=2989

Hope that helps
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 25.08.2011, 09:21 AM
ttchris's Avatar
ttchris ttchris is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 18.09.2006
Posts: 1,136
Default

Draft day! Really hope at least 12 people turn up!, although the thread is rather quiet right now! Any way of reminding people, maybe send a league email commish?
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 25.08.2011, 06:29 PM
hardiehibee's Avatar
hardiehibee hardiehibee is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 19.04.2010
Posts: 1,478
Default

Where's everybody gone? 30 mins and counting .
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old 25.08.2011, 06:32 PM
Hurricane Warrior's Avatar
Hurricane Warrior Hurricane Warrior is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 12.03.2007
Posts: 4,968
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardiehibee View Post
Where's everybody gone? 30 mins and counting .
Just going in now
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 25.08.2011, 06:45 PM
hardiehibee's Avatar
hardiehibee hardiehibee is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 19.04.2010
Posts: 1,478
Default

Do you automatically get took to the draft page when you log in or do I have to find it? Also is there not a chat function/page on there.
Have you all already got you first picks in mind if their not gone?
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 25.08.2011, 06:53 PM
Tocheb73's Avatar
Tocheb73 Tocheb73 is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 05.08.2010
Posts: 2,620
Default

Hardie you have to load up the draft client, you should see a big red box with a link to it in this page: http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=2989
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 25.08.2011, 07:05 PM
hardiehibee's Avatar
hardiehibee hardiehibee is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 19.04.2010
Posts: 1,478
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tocheb73 View Post
Hardie you have to load up the draft client, you should see a big red box with a link to it in this page: http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=2989
Think I'm out guy's. Propper gutted cause can't find it even though I'm logged in. No big red box on the link
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 25.08.2011, 09:09 PM
NYSE's Avatar
NYSE NYSE is offline
Team Captain
 
Join Date: 25.12.2004
Posts: 277
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardiehibee View Post
Think I'm out guy's. Propper gutted cause can't find it even though I'm logged in. No big red box on the link
Whats your team HH?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +0. The time now is 01:24 PM.