BBC MNF Virgin Media TiVo - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL TV coverage

Old 23.10.2012, 01:08 AM
Rookie

Default BBC MNF Virgin Media TiVo

MNF still listed as coming up on the red button. Magic.

Can watch it on iPlayer, but hell I've got a big TV I want to watch it on!
Old 23.10.2012, 01:33 AM
Rookie

Still nothing. And this is not the first time.
Old 23.10.2012, 01:40 AM
Starter

Just made a post on this, after I just got Tivo after having no problems with a pre-V+ box.

Has it ever showed up on Virgin Tivo?
Old 23.10.2012, 01:43 AM
Rookie

Third time running for me that all I get is the 'coming up' screen. I phoned Virgin last Tuesday and was told it was because I had not "rebooted my box in 56 days" to which I replied "why would I reboot it when everything else is fine", they said that "your Tivo box should be rebooted every 7 days", I said "well that says alot about the quality of the box doesn't it" to which he said "I agree".

Imagine my surprise, when having rebooted my box because I had the 'coming up' message again tonight, it still said 'coming up'. Am I gonna give Virgin a f*****g rocket tomorrow when I call them again.
Old 23.10.2012, 01:46 AM
Starter

Yeah, that sounds like obvious BS Steelers. I only got mine installed last Tuesday...

Has anyone had it work at all, any week?
Old 23.10.2012, 01:46 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnShaft View Post
Just made a post on this, after I just got Tivo after having no problems with a pre-V+ box.

Has it ever showed up on Virgin Tivo?
I had it the first 3 weeks, nothing since.
Old 23.10.2012, 02:57 AM
Rookie

Given up on Tivo Red Button. Having to watch on BBC website. Bears D looking strong
Old 23.10.2012, 03:07 AM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bainesy View Post
Given up on Tivo Red Button. Having to watch on BBC website. Bears D looking strong
That's what I'm doing, and I'm extremely p***ed off about it.

D looking very strong. Would like another figgy to give us a 3 score lead though, before the Lions try and pull off yet more 4th quarter heroics.
Old 23.10.2012, 08:49 AM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelers708 View Post
Third time running for me that all I get is the 'coming up' screen. I phoned Virgin last Tuesday and was told it was because I had not "rebooted my box in 56 days" to which I replied "why would I reboot it when everything else is fine", they said that "your Tivo box should be rebooted every 7 days", I said "well that says alot about the quality of the box doesn't it" to which he said "I agree".

Imagine my surprise, when having rebooted my box because I had the 'coming up' message again tonight, it still said 'coming up'. Am I gonna give Virgin a f*****g rocket tomorrow when I call them again.
They gave you a bull.... answer. I moved my livingroom stuff around last weekend which involved me having to reboot my Tivo, and I still got the same 'coming soon'. Honestly this whole red button is rubbish, in my personal opinion its WORSE than when it was on ESPN. As for VM ..... how on earth can you be advertising the TIVO box as this great wonder when it cant even handle the red button properly yet ironically apparently their earlier boxes can!
Old 23.10.2012, 09:04 AM
Team Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by midwaymadness View Post
They gave you a bull.... answer. I moved my livingroom stuff around last weekend which involved me having to reboot my Tivo, and I still got the same 'coming soon'. Honestly this whole red button is rubbish, in my personal opinion its WORSE than when it was on ESPN. As for VM ..... how on earth can you be advertising the TIVO box as this great wonder when it cant even handle the red button properly yet ironically apparently their earlier boxes can!
It can handle the red button properly. The stream not being available is the Beeb's fault as it's their app. It's the same app that's on "connected TVs", so I assume the same problem would exist there.