Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenFlyer View Post
Jalen Ramsey..... Wow.
At safety - yes. At CB - not so much...
Old 04.12.2015, 11:22 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCunliffe View Post
After a monster year last year Rashaad Higgins (Colorado State) was a name to keep an eye on. Hasn't got anywhere near his 2014 numbers though, he's not broke a 1000 yards or 10 TD's in 2015. Admittedly he's not someone I've seen too much of him, but is one to look into no doubt.
I saw Higgins last year and liked him. Haven't seen him yet this year - but he has a new HC and QB, so I think a drop in production is understandable. They are Bowl eligible, so should be able to catch them in that and then dig around on Draft Breakdown.
Old 04.12.2015, 01:47 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by duesouth10 View Post
I'm not joking that I would take Ramsey to play FS for my Titans in the top 3 picks. How often to DBs go that high? Honestly think he will be an elite safety. Just let him patrol the deep zone and use his athleticism.

As for him being a CB, I agree he's not as good but he's still pretty good at CB. No way I would draft him for that position but it helps that he is sound in man coverage.
Old 04.12.2015, 01:58 PM
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE_TITAN View Post
I'm not joking that I would take Ramsey to play FS for my Titans in the top 3 picks. How often to DBs go that high? Honestly think he will be an elite safety. Just let him patrol the deep zone and use his athleticism.

As for him being a CB, I agree he's not as good but he's still pretty good at CB. No way I would draft him for that position but it helps that he is sound in man coverage.
After watching Titans games this year I would say O-Line is the only way to go.
Old 04.12.2015, 02:29 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu_T View Post
Nope. Almost no chance that happens. Already have two top 10 picks invested there. Warmack is ok and Lewan has played a lot better over past four games (he's the LT for forseeable future). It simply isn't good value to select an O-line that high for only RT or interior positions.
Old 04.12.2015, 02:35 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu_T View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE_TITAN View Post
Nope. Almost no chance that happens. Already have two top 10 picks invested there. Warmack is ok and Lewan has played a lot better over past four games (he's the LT for forseeable future). It simply isn't good value to select an O-line that high for only RT or interior positions.
I suppose it depends on their outlook for Lewan. If they have faith in him as their LT then they won't be looking O line in the 1st round. If, however they think Lewan was a 'mistake' then they'd perhaps consider Laremy Tunsil?

Vernon Hargreaves is going to get a lot of consideration by the teams in the top 10, maybe even top 5. You can never have enough quality corners, and although it's very hard to find true quality at safety too, I'd wonder where most teams place more value?
Old 04.12.2015, 02:36 PM
All Pro

Quote:
I suppose it depends on their outlook for Lewan. If they have faith in him as their LT then they won't be looking O line in the 1st round. If, however they think Lewan was a 'mistake' then they'd perhaps consider Laremy Tunsil?

Vernon Hargreaves is going to get a lot of consideration by the teams in the top 10, maybe even top 5. You can never have enough quality corners, and although it's very hard to find true quality at safety too, I'd wonder where most teams place more value?
The head staff writer for the Titans, Jim Wyatt, tweeted this week that the FO like Lewan to be their LT moving forward and he isn't changing from LT. I would say, from watching recent game tape, that Lewan looks on track to be a premier LT.
Old 04.12.2015, 02:38 PM
All Pro

Quote:

Hargreaves is a great pure corner but I think Ramsey is the best DB in the draft and has a higher talent level because of his superior athleticism.
Old 04.12.2015, 06:27 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by duesouth10 View Post
The guy is a TE buster.

Ramsey has enough man to man right now to run with the very best receiving TE's (and that is only going to get better) but has the size and athleticism not to be boxed out by the juggernauts of the position.

There isn't a DB or linebacker in this draft (that I've seen) that can be relied to do that.