Mlb 2017 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > Miscellaneous > Off-Topic - Sports

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04.03.2017, 07:43 PM
boris1873's Avatar
boris1873 boris1873 is offline
Team Captain
 
Join Date: 10.09.2004
Posts: 492
Default Mlb 2017

does anybody know if btsport/espn are showing any spring training games or the world basball classic
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05.03.2017, 05:57 PM
Crusader's Avatar
Crusader Crusader is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 03.01.2005
Posts: 2,050
Default

Doesn't look they are for the early stages of the WBC at least. This site is worth checking to find out updates. http://www.baseballgb.co.uk/

Last edited by Crusader; 05.03.2017 at 06:11 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06.03.2017, 12:15 PM
buck knight's Avatar
buck knight buck knight is offline
Starter
 
Join Date: 21.07.2013
Posts: 110
Default

Think I saw somewhere that they are showing the later stages of the WBC on BT Sports.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08.03.2017, 09:34 PM
Jack Presley's Avatar
Jack Presley Jack Presley is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 15.07.2007
Posts: 3,473
Default

they're down as one of the partner sites so I'd imagine they are showing games in the knockout stages.

https://www.worldbaseballclassic.com...dcast-partners
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09.03.2017, 08:41 AM
buck knight's Avatar
buck knight buck knight is offline
Starter
 
Join Date: 21.07.2013
Posts: 110
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Presley View Post
they're down as one of the partner sites so I'd imagine they are showing games in the knockout stages.

https://www.worldbaseballclassic.com...dcast-partners
Makes sense, when do they start?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 13.03.2017, 08:00 PM
capn's Avatar
capn capn is offline
Team Captain
 
Join Date: 30.09.2003
Posts: 383
Default

Hi all - I took over GM duties on the NFLUK Fall Classic fantasy baseball game a couple of years ago. It's a simple but enjoyable H2H keeper league on ESPN. We need 2 managers to take over teams this season so if you're interested or have any questions then please DM me.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 15.03.2017, 03:54 PM
Dolphin_Akie's Avatar
Dolphin_Akie Dolphin_Akie is offline
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: 03.12.2010
Posts: 14,304
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by capn View Post
Hi all - I took over GM duties on the NFLUK Fall Classic fantasy baseball game a couple of years ago. It's a simple but enjoyable H2H keeper league on ESPN. We need 2 managers to take over teams this season so if you're interested or have any questions then please DM me.
Can confirm its a fun competitive league.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 19.03.2017, 05:40 PM
Jack Presley's Avatar
Jack Presley Jack Presley is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 15.07.2007
Posts: 3,473
Default

At Last!!!

BT Sport will be showing the semi finals of the WBC this week. Pity they're only starting the coverage now. There have been some great games in the tournament so far.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 25.03.2017, 07:01 PM
GBPacker's Avatar
GBPacker GBPacker is offline
Pro Bowler
 
Join Date: 10.10.2011
Posts: 913
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Presley View Post
At Last!!!

BT Sport will be showing the semi finals of the WBC this week. Pity they're only starting the coverage now. There have been some great games in the tournament so far.
The WBC must have sneaked up on me this year, I wasn't aware that it was on.
Was Great Britain involved in this edition, or was it reserved only for the top 8 nations?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 26.03.2017, 09:46 PM
Jack Presley's Avatar
Jack Presley Jack Presley is offline
All Pro
 
Join Date: 15.07.2007
Posts: 3,473
Default

GB played in the qualifiers but didn't make it to the actual event.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +0. The time now is 12:39 PM.