My Interview with Jason La Canfora - NFL/CBS Sports - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > 32 NFL Teams > Washington Redskins

Old 17.06.2012, 03:52 PM
Starter

Default My Interview with Jason La Canfora - NFL/CBS Sports

This is my interview from when i caught up with host of the NFL on CBS Sports..Jason La Canfora.

Interview focuses on the Washington Redskins hence the reason for posting it here:

http://secondcityfanatics.com/2012/0...on-la-canfora/

Enjoy!
Old 17.06.2012, 08:02 PM
All Pro

As a member of the Extremeskins forum, I'm used to seeing JLC ripped for being completely biased against the Redskins and also hopelessly inaccurate with his "insider news" when it comes to the team. However (and I've only read the Redskins part ) that made for a good read. I can't argue with anything he said there regarding the team and he came across pretty well.

He's been hopeless at reporting Redskins news and rumours since Vinny C got the boot in DC, though
Old 17.06.2012, 08:08 PM
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by my_friend_goo View Post
As a member of the Extremeskins forum, I'm used to seeing JLC ripped for being completely biased against the Redskins and also hopelessly inaccurate with his "insider news" when it comes to the team. However (and I've only read the Redskins part ) that made for a good read. I can't argue with anything he said there regarding the team and he came across pretty well.

He's been hopeless at reporting Redskins news and rumours since Vinny C got the boot in DC, though
Thanks for the comments and glad you found the Redskins parts of the interview interesting..