American Journalist searching for British NFL Fans for a documentary - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo

Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL in the UK

Sponsored Links

Old 26.05.2017, 12:01 AM
Rookie

Default American Journalist searching for British NFL Fans for a documentary

Hello, I'm an American journalist with the Pennsylvania State University in Pennsylvania.

I'm travelling to London in the fall with a group of students and faculty from Penn State. We are working on a documentary and feature story about British NFL fans. We are partnering with the NFL on the project.

I'm contacting you because we are in search of an avid, maybe even rabid, NFL fan in London that might be interested in being a subject in our documentary and print feature story. The subject needs to be from England.

If you're interested please reply. This is real and I can offer credentials and verification if needed.

Thank you in advance and I look forward to hearing form you.
Sponsored Links
Old 26.05.2017, 08:13 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVAL View Post
The subject needs to be from England.
Born in England? Hold a UK Passport? I'm an American, but have lived in England for the last 28 years. I'd love to take part, my Goddaughter is a Senior at Penn State. I do understand though if you're looking for someone that wasn't raised on the NFL for that perspective. Although an American that started living in the UK before the NFL was popular and has seen its growth over the last three decades could also provide an interesting perspective.

Either way, best of luck with your endeavor.
Old 26.05.2017, 11:16 AM
Banned

Default London based Dolphin fan of over 30yrs

Hi
I have been following the Dolphins since the early 80s and love the sport - I have watched It grow from beyond a peripheral sport to now one that my 9 year old son loves. I go to all the London games, play fantasy on nfl.com and cbs - and play madden - I have gone from being a big soccer fan to dropping the sport altogether. I watch NFL on my apple tv and have game pass- which I love . I might be able to help you with some of your work . Let me know if your interested. I was born and bred in London and can offer a true perspective on its growth and the hold it has on some .