Super Bowl Leeds? - Page 2 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > National Football League > NFL in the UK

Old 06.01.2015, 11:07 AM
Rookie

Just moved to Leeds and looking for somewhere to watch the Super Bowl. Was probably gonna go to shooters but don't know if many people go / has a good atmosphere. It would be good to meet other nfl fans in Leeds
Old 06.01.2015, 10:34 PM
Hall of Fame

I've had a couple of excellent nights at Shooters (It's not called that anymore though I'm sure), but the most recent one a few years ago was really poor - empty and tried to kick us out early! Often, a pub in Headingley will show it specially and that's normally a good atmosphere. Failing that, throw/attend a party!

Also, if you're in Leeds, don't suppose you'd be looking to play flag football?
Old 07.01.2015, 01:52 PM
Rookie

Thanks for the info. Headingley is a trek from the south of Leeds but if the atmosphere is good then it could be worth it.

Hadn't thought about joining about a flag football team as its a number of years since I last played rugby and I'm not in the best of shape now!
Old 07.01.2015, 03:22 PM
Rookie

We'll be showing the Super Bowl at our venue in Headingley. We had the building full last year and the atmosphere was great, would be fantastic to get a few new faces this time around.
Old 07.01.2015, 03:31 PM
Rookie

Default Super Bowl Venue - Headingley

To anyone interested in watching the Super Bowl in Leeds or surrounding areas, we are having a party at our venue in Headingley. We had an amazing crowd in last year so it would be great to carry on that tradition this time around.

Food will be served late, beer will be served until we close and we certainly won't be closing early!!!

We've got 21 screens in the venue, commentary will also be played throughout the venue, on both floors for the entirety of the game.
Old 10.01.2015, 08:42 PM
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giba View Post
Thanks for the info. Headingley is a trek from the south of Leeds but if the atmosphere is good then it could be worth it.

Hadn't thought about joining about a flag football team as its a number of years since I last played rugby and I'm not in the best of shape now!
You could always come and play centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoxHeadingley View Post
We'll be showing the Super Bowl at our venue in Headingley. We had the building full last year and the atmosphere was great, would be fantastic to get a few new faces this time around.
See? Straight from the horse's mouth!
Old 15.01.2015, 11:00 AM
Rookie

Thanks for all the info, I've applied for super bash tickets but if or should that be when I don't get them I will check out the box.

Also on the flag football team, probably not right now but it is definitely something that I will look at in the future
Old 16.01.2015, 12:54 AM
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoxHeadingley View Post
To anyone interested in watching the Super Bowl in Leeds or surrounding areas, we are having a party at our venue in Headingley. We had an amazing crowd in last year so it would be great to carry on that tradition this time around.

Food will be served late, beer will be served until we close and we certainly won't be closing early!!!

We've got 21 screens in the venue, commentary will also be played throughout the venue, on both floors for the entirety of the game.
What time do you close? I'm thinking of coming from outside of Leeds so need to consider public transport.
Old 18.01.2015, 06:14 PM
All Pro

Cool Super Bowl Leeds?

If any of you lot want to have a bit more interest on the game may I point you in the direction of this thread:

https://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?t=105065
Old 19.01.2015, 01:44 PM
Rookie

Default Closing Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by markdimmock812 View Post
What time do you close? I'm thinking of coming from outside of Leeds so need to consider public transport.
We will close after the trophy presentation as we have a late license. Hope to see you there