What Grinds Your Gears - Page 480 - NFL UK Forums
NFL UK Mobile Logo
Go Back   NFL UK Forums > Miscellaneous > Off-Topic - Entertainment/News

Old 01.08.2013, 11:34 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic Patriot View Post
He cheated on his mrs numerous times and bleated that it wasn't fair on his kids when the cheating was made public.
Well it's not. The kids shouldn't have to suffer for having a cheating scumbag for a father. Doesn't mean he deserves anonymity but a split is rough enough on young kids without the media sticking their oar in.
Old 01.08.2013, 12:25 PM
All Pro

Pretty much every newspaper in circulation is run by scumbags that will ruin peoples lives to sell a few papers. They bring hardly anything beneficial to the UK. A few good reports surrounded by gutter news leaning towards different political parties and hounding normal people labelled as 'celebrities'.
Old 01.08.2013, 12:38 PM
GOAT

Having my lazy playstation day as the wife and kids are away ruined by things other people forgot to do and having to spend my whole day until this point fixing and correcting before having to collect the kids at 3pm.. only now 1 of them staying at grans house has packed 2 left shoes meaning now I have to run out again leaving my day all but done and I have achieved nothing at all for myself as planned!!
Old 01.08.2013, 02:03 PM
All Pro

Morons on motorcycles/scooters wearing nothing but a crash helmet, shorts and sandals.
Still as many in the medical profession know they often make great donors.
Old 01.08.2013, 02:51 PM
Super Moderator

Stupid inconsiderate fat lazy idiots who park in the parent and hold spaces when they are perfectly capable of parking ten yards away in the spaces thu are supposed to be in. Rage!
Old 01.08.2013, 03:16 PM
Hall of Fame

Disclaimer - I actually like dogs.

But this drives me crazy.

People who treat their damn dogs in public like a baby that everyone wants to touch and see and hold and compliment.

You're walking along and some chubby gal with a big dog comes along and of course she can't control the dog and has no intention if doing so...and allows the dog to wander over to you where he sniffs and leaps and licks...and the gal says..."it's okay...you can pet him.". But you don't want to pet him...in fact you don't want the dog on top of you...you never asked or looked at or gave the slightest inclination you wanted her to bring her dog over...you are dressed in a nice suit late for a meeting and now you smell like dog...and what does the gal do? She proceeds to give you the complete history of her dog...as if you were the dog's biographer.

Dog owners - nobody but you is interested in your dog. Not every moment in life is pet my dog time.

Control...discretion. Use it.

Last edited by HolyRoller10; 01.08.2013 at 03:18 PM.
Old 01.08.2013, 03:20 PM
All Pro

Chubby people are the worst.
Old 01.08.2013, 03:51 PM
All Pro

Chubby people in general are quite chubby.
Old 01.08.2013, 04:00 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyRoller10 View Post
Disclaimer - I actually like dogs.

People who treat their damn dogs in public like a baby that everyone wants to touch and see and hold and compliment.
Doesn' bother me when people do this with dogs. When they do it with a baby it annoys the hell out of me. The tiny, screaming, wrinkly, stinking thing you've created isn't an adorable, fine-coated hound that serves as a loyal companion and may one day rescue you from a burning building!
Old 01.08.2013, 05:19 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelers_wheelman View Post
Well it's not. The kids shouldn't have to suffer for having a cheating scumbag for a father. Doesn't mean he deserves anonymity but a split is rough enough on young kids without the media sticking their oar in.
I don't agree. The oaf has an opinion on everything and he is happy to take the money from the media who pay him for them. I don't think anyone has ever brought his kids into it, he is the one who did that. Is it fair on his kids, no it's not but he can hardly blame anyone else.

I wasn't aware he had split from his partner, genuinely feel sorry for her & kids, it's his trying to use them as a shield that annoys me.